Pool Party.

"Bae, you sure you don't want to go?" Hazel yelled to Roc from the bathroom. 

  "Yeah I ain't trying to be around a bunch of niggas I don't know."

She walked out in her army fatigue two piece giving him a look. "Myles & Ray are going to be there."

"I know but they fuck with them I don't. "

  "You could get to know them, they're cool." She slid ripped denim shorts on with silver German studs on them.

"Look I don't wanna go."

  "Fine." She huffed. "Bet you wanna go see Kayla tho."

"I haven't even talked to her in a couple days, it ain't what you think."

He said which was true. He hadn't talked to Kayla in a few days and he wasn't pressed to either.

When he first met her he was attracted to her by her beauty and how funny she was. Now he wasn't feeling her because the lack of confidence and self respect she had for herself, she allowed herself to play 2nd and had given up the draws way too quickly.

Roc liked a woman that had dignity.    He kissed her goodbye before heading home.

  She climbed in her Lexus Sema and headed to the hotel Dashawn and Langston rented together.

She placed her straw beach hat on her head & Dior shades on her face exiting the car.

  "Well well, what do we have here?" Myles greeted her taking her in through the doors that led to the pool.

Even tho it didn't snow it California, it still got cold in the winter.

"Wassup Hazel? " They greeted her.

The yard was packed with a few niggas and hella bad females making Hazel and Zonnique look average.

"Hey y'all." She placed her bag down.

"I like your bathing suit." Dashawn smiled at her.

  "Thanks."

"Aye Day Day! Get some more beers!" Langston yelled.

  "Uh I'll be right back. " He stood up and walked away.

Hazel admired his chocolate 8-pack and his red and grey swim trunks.

"Lil miss Hazel." Niq sat next to her.

  "Hello."

"What you think this is? Looking like a fake ass super model." Myles snatched her hat off her head.

  "Quit playing." She snatched it back giggling.

"You gone get in the water?"

  "Of course."

"Let me help you." Myles picked her up slinging her into the water.

  "Myyylllleeess." Her voice faded into a splash.

She couldn't help but laugh once she surfaced.

  They continued laughing and playing around in the pool. it had slipped her mind that Dashawn never came back until she saw him standing by the DJ Booth talking with some girl.

"Y'all ready to get back in?" Ray asked.

  "Yeah I'm getting hungry tho." Zonnique complained.

"I'm going to ask Dashawn, if he wants to get in."

  "I wouldn't do that." Myles warned.

"How come?"

  "Cause that's his girlfriend he's talking to over there and she is craaazy. "