LA

"Nique if you help me unpack I'll love you five ever." I walked into Zonnique's room where she was sitting with Roc & Ray.

She had decided to stay in LA with Ray for the break.

"Un un Bahja already tried it." She laughed.

"Daaang."

"I'll help." Roc chipped in.

"Uhhh no thanks." I really didn't want to unpack with my ex boyfriend.

"Come on Haze when can still be friends right?"

"Roc you don't know how to be just friends."

"I promise, besides I'm tired of watching these two make out."

I rolled ny eyes before finally agreeing.

We entered my room and he began putting my clean clothes aways and I threw my dirty ones in the hamper.

"So how was your break?" I tried to make small talk.

"It was good spent a lot of time in the studio, MB album come out in two weeks on the 16th."

"Ohh that's wassup."

"Yeah, you coming to the release party?" He asked placing some of my smell goods on my dresser.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world."

We stayed silent for a while until he spoke.

"Uhh well we were all wondering if you wanted to still be a back up dancer for us even tho its only three now."

"Uhm I don't know. I mean back up dancing was fun and its my life but don't you think I'm kind of too big to dance back up now?" I wanted to not sound so cocky.

"No you started off background dancing and if thats what you want to do then you should. Never forget where you came from & this will probably be MB's last tour anyways." He shrugged.

"I don't know I'll think about it."

"What's this?"

"Oh thats the chain Bow Wow gave to me." I smiled thinking back to it.

"Oh okay." He frowned. "You like him?"

I thought about it for a minute. "Kind of, I don't know. He's really nice."

Just then Sajid and Iman walked in.

"Hazeeeeelll!" Iman screamed picking me up. "I missed you dawg!" He said finally putting me down.

"Right I missed yo coconut head ass too." Sajid embraced me.

I laughed. "I missed ya'll too. Ya' missed me enough to do my dirty clothes."

"Hell nah but I'll zip this luggage up for you." Iman bent down zipping up the Louis Vuitton bag.

"Well thank you so much you are just too kind hearted." We all laughed.

"Sup Roc?" Sajid dapped him up before shitting on my bed.

"Shit just helping her unpack."

"Damn she still got you wrapped around her finger huh?"

"Shit if I was hitting it too I'd be unpacking her bags too." Sajid laughed.

"Ha Ha very funny." I flicked the two of them off.

"Well I need to go, I promised my mom I'd be home at 6." Roc stood up. "I'll take your clothes to the laundry mat if you want?"

"Oh my gawd, yes please." I handed him the lilac hamper full of dirty clothes. "Thanks."

"No problem, I'll text you." He hugged me. "Peace out Sajid, Iman."

"Ya'll might as well go back out." Iman shook his head.

"Nah thats my nigga but fuck that nigga, I'm waiting for you babe." Sajid winked while blowing a kiss and I couldn't help but laugh.

"I talk to somebody."

"Already?" Iman raised an eyebrow.

"That punk nigga Bow wow? I'll beat his ass."

"Okay then." I giggled. "Well either ya'll gone go with me to get food or skat cause I'm starving and sleepy so I'on feel like driving."

"Forget you, I came to see what my girl was doing." Iman said referring to Bahja, they were kind of an item.

"She probably hungry too."

"I'll drive you bae but when we get back you got to ride my bike."

"Oh my gosh." I couldn't contain my laughter. Just then my phone buzzed.

Quan💪🍭: So you single right.

I rolled my eyes, ignoring the text for the moment.

"So ya'll wasn't gone speak to no one?" Bahja walked in with her arms folded across her chest.

"You knew I was coming for you bae." Iman grabbed her waist planting soft kisses on her lips.

I instantly became jealous. I missed stuff like that already but I wanted to stay single atlease a month just for myself.

"Baby I'm hungry." Bahja spoke softly.

"See I know my best friend, now lets go." I grabbed my purse and everyone followed behind me.

We wound up going to Enrique's and some how the pappazzi was outside the restuarant.

I frowned when I saw them, I didn't think of myself to be that big. And I also didn't feel like camera's flashing in my face.

"Hazel over here." A guy screamed before we could even get out of the car.

"I look a mess, I just want to go eat." I pulled my shades down before exiting the car.

"Hazel how are things with bow wow?" One called out.

"What really happened with Roc?" Another one asked.

"How do you feel about Karmen calling you another Kim?"

Sajid grabbed my arm and kind of protected me from them.

"Is this your new boy toy?"

"You sure move fast, you might be a kim."

The last one hurt my feelings as I entered the restuarant door.

"You good?" Bahja asked.

"You can't let what them folks say get to you, they lame. They stalk people for a living." Sajid smiled.

"Yepp what he said." Iman agreed.

I smiled. "Thanks ya'll."

We sat down ordering.

I was trying not to let what they say get to me but I couldn't help it, thats all I could think about at dinner.

I know my story probably getting super lame but thats cause i'm not much of a fan girl but i'm a still finish the story but after this NO MORE FAN FICS.

Btw follow me on insta & twitta @moiyehh

I apologize if you can't sed emoji's. I'll stop usinging them in my story if ya want.

#TeamRoc? #TeamSajid or #TeamBowWow...

your opinions really matter to me so leave a comment and i'll love you 5ever.