Jamaica.

The plane landed and all of us girls exited in awe.

"Even the airport is beautiful." Bahja took a picture.

"Its straight, seen it before." Chris shrugged.

"Well excuuuuusse me."

"A car is waiting for us upfront." I grabbed my suitcase and started rolling it.

We all walked to where a van was waiting to take us to the hotel.

Shortly we arrived to a beautiful, large hotel in front of a white sandy beach.

"Excuse me, suite for Hazel Saleem?" I cleared my throat walking to the check in desk.

He typed into the computer before looking up. "Sorry, no rooms under this name."

"You sure? I booked it last night online."

"Try Lovely Saleem." Bahja added.

He typed it in and shook his head.

I was so frustrated I paid $3,500 just to reserve the room.

"Well can we get a room?" Alyssa questioned.

"None are available."

"Do you recommend us to any other hotels?"

"Ya'll don't even trip, I got a spot out here. I mean thats if ya'll wanna go." Bow Wow suggested.

"I mean its not like we have anywhere else to go." I was annoyed.

"Alright, lets go."

We got back in the van. After what seemed forever we rolled up a hill and stopped in front of a beautiful beach house.

It was incredibly large, painted light blue with beautiful glasses windows, a glass sliding door & three visible balconys.

"This sweet brah." Bahja took a picture.

"Thanks." Bow wow said climbing out the van.

"For real, I would live here fuck America." I laughed pulling out my cannon camera.

"Its straight I been here a few times." Chris folded his arms over his chest.

"So you gone flex the whole time or nah?" Bahja asked.

"Right." Alyssa giggled.

"Well since you been here so many times take a picture of us." I handed him my camera.

"Okay." He snapped the picture quickly.

We all laughed at his childish behavior.

After clowning around and taking pictures we headed inside.

"I'm getting my same room, Alyssa wanna share?" Chris asked wrapping his arm around her neck, standing behind her.

"Sure thang my darling." They both laughed.

"Well I guess I will give ya'll a quick tour."

"Starting w/ my room so ya'll can see that and I can nap." Chris stretched.

We followed them down the semi long stairwell.

We entered an off white room w/ a golden bed frame and beige bedding, beige dressers with gold trimmings, a 50 inch tv plastered on the wall, a chair in the corner matching the bed sheets. We walked into the bathroom that had a jacuzzi tub in one corner, a two sink mirror vanity and in the other corner was a smudge glass shower w/ golden outlines. It had two doors one where the toilet was and the other was for bathrom ustensils.