a Dance & a Dream.

It was 3:30 and I was on my way to south central dance studio for my first hip hop session.
I entered a shaggy looking building.
"Hi I'm Hazel Saleem and I'm here to teach a hip hop dance class." I said to the lady behind the counter.
"Okay?" She popped her gum with an attitude. "Go to the room they assigned you."
"Which way is B3?"
"You see the signs that say A hallway and B hallway..go down be hallway and it'll be a 3...duh."
I clutched my dance bag annoyed by her attitude and walked down the hall. I entered the room and 4 students were already waiting.
"Hi!" I smiled.
"Sup?" A brownskin boy nodded.
The rest just stared.
I sent Roc a text message.
Me: You didn't tell me it was in the hood😒
Bae🙈💋: Chill lol I'm from there it ain't that bad.
Me: I swear this girl just beat me down with her eyes.
Bae🙈💋: Just relax and joke around with them.
Just then the rest of the class walked in. I sent him one last text message.
Me: Okay welll gtg 😘
I was just about to introduce myself when Desiree walked in. Roc's ex from hell. I frown.
She smirked and looked at her friend.
"I know it ain't so. Hazel, the boougie bitch from New York?"
"Hi Desiree." I smiled.
"Hmp. What you doing down here, I ain't know you knew where the hood was."
"I'm not here for drama, I'm here to teach a class."
"You're the teacher?" She looked shocked.
"I mean I have been on two tours and I was almost in a video but it got cancelled. I'd say I'm good enough to teach a hoodlum like you how to dance." This time I smirked.
"So if you think I'm a hoodlum you think the whole class is some we all from the same place, if we walk away you wont be getting paid."
"See now that's where you're wrong sweetheart I know you. I know you're a rat! I don't know anything about the rest of them so please don't bring them in it..and then you're wrong again because I'm volunteering. I don't need money I have plenty...remember I'm boougie and you're broke."
"Ooooooooo!" The whole class said.
"Whatever..." Her and her friend walked out.
"Okay sorry that wasn't professional of me." I apologized to the class.
"Tuh girl we don't care...you bout the same age of us..we ain't worried about being professional." A short skinny brown girl with long dark hair said.
"Okay well my name is Hazel, I'm 17. I've been on two tours dancing back ground for mindless behavior. I went to prrforming arts school and New York. Now can we form a circle and introduce ourselves." I asked.
"We all know each other but sure." A caramel girl said.
"Well I don't know ya'll and you can start."
She rolled her eyes. "Aleesha."
After we finished introducing ourselves I started the music.
And hour into the lesson I stopped the music.
"Okay so step out with your right foot but bring your left arm up like this." I demostrated.
I turned around and watched them.
"Good job, take it from the top." I counted down and watched. "Okay good ya'll catch on fast."
"You thought we was gone be slow cause we from the hood?" A boy that introduced himself as T-Dolla said.
"No I know hood people can dance." I said.
"What? What you tryna say?" Ceanna stepped towards me.
"No that didn't come out right. I didn't mean it like that. Its just that the movies I watched..."
"So now you basing us off movies? You foul." Trenae asked.
"No-" I got cut off again.
"Save the bullshit boougie bitch." Jason stormed out and the class followed behind.
I stood there shocked for a moment. Before gathering my stuff and heading to my car.
I threw my bag in the back seat and was about to get in when Desiree walked up.
"So this your whip huh?" She ran her hand across it.
I ignored her and got in.
"Yeah bitch you better run don't bring your ass back to this side of town! I'm a fuck you up!" She yelled as I drove off.
I stopped at Wendy's and headed to Roc's house.
"Hey Hazel come in, Boop is in his room." Ms. August answered the door.
"Hi and okay." I headed up the stairs where I heard a lot of noise and shit talking.
I opened the door and he was playing 2k14 with his cousin James and his other cousin Tre sat in the corner watching.
"Oh wassup baby?" He looked up smiling. "You got me some food?"
"Nah I bought myself all this food and two drinks." I laughed handing him the food.
"Sup Hazel?" James and Tre greeted me.
"Hi."
I sat behind Chres wrapping my arms around his waist.
"Hell yeah! I just scored three on yo ass!!" James yelled.
"Nah thats cause Hazel got her arms around me, I can't maneuver like I need to."
"Quit making excuses..you suck cuz." They shit talked.
"Talk shit about this!" Roc slammed dunk and stood up screaming. "Ahhh yeah nigga!!!"
I laughed.
"Thats game nigga. I won." Roc sat back down grabbing his bag.
"Fuck you!" James stood up. "Come on Tre let him chill with his girl."
They left the room.
"How was dance?" He asked eating his food.
"Horrible...they hated me and you'll never guess who was there.."
"Who?"
"Desiree.." I shook my head. "And she threaten me."
"Saying what?"
"That if I come back tomorrow she fucking me up." I said sarcastically.
He was quiet.
"I don't think I'm going back." I said.
"Why, don't let her scare you. She all talk."
"I'm not. I don't think I even have a class anymore they walked out."
"Don't worry about it. Go tomorrow." He sat his bag down and leaned back on me, grabbed my hand and placed it on his stomach.
"You think so?" I started rubbing his belly.
He nodded then turned around planting kisses on my neck line.
I threw my head back and laid down.
He climbed on top of me with his hand roaming my body and worked his lips to mine. Then slipped his hands in my pants.
"Boop." Ms. August knocked on his room door.
He jumped up and cracked the door while I fixed my clothes.
"What?"
"Zay said he's ready to go to the studio. He's downstairs waiting." She spoke softly.
"Alright I'm a be down in a minute." He closed the door. "You want to ride with me?"
"Sure." I grabbed my bag.
"We gone finish what we started." He kissed me and slapped my butt.
We walked downstairs.
"Sup." He dapped Zay up.
"Was good Hazel?" He hugged me.
"Hey." We climbed in the car.
**
We had been at the studio for two hours and I was getting tired.
"Bae how long we gone be here?" I asked.
"I don't know...why?" He asked rolling up another blunt.
"I'm tired. We'll you better get untired we got unfinished business." He licked his lips and pulled me on his lap kissing me.
"Quit caking and finish rolling that." Zay clowned.
I laughed rolling my eyes.
"Quit hating, go record your part. You can hit this when you're done." Roc said still holding my waist.
"I got you. Dembo drop the beat."
Dembo was a big guy. He was about 250 lbs but really funny. He dropped the beat and Zay started rapping.
"Please don't talk cause I know how to walk, I'll walk in house bust you right in the mouth. You a steala so I'm a kill ya. Leave you cold in the dirt leave ya mom feeling hurt-"
"Stop!" Dembo was laughing so hard. "Nigga is you being serious? you sound like shit i'on even know. Hell nah get yo ass out my booth til you write something better than that."
We all started cracking up.
"Yeah nigga, you need to hit this weed and think about what you just said." Roc laughing inhaling the smoke and passing it to Zay. "My girl raps better than that."
"Fuuuck ya'll!" Zay had an attitude.
"Baby gone bust a rhyme for em one time."
"I swear if she rap and she better then you, you on studio probation." Dembo laughed.
"I can't." I hide my face in Rocs chest.
"Don't be acting all shy and nervous."
"Right just spit something. I'll get you a stack." Dembo laughed harder.
"Aye don't be tryna bribe my baby, bae I'll let you drive home." Roc whispered in my ear.
"Nigga I heard that!" Dembo and Zay laughed.
"Alright I got ya'll!" I cleared my throat. "I'm the best he ever had on that Drake tip, he the best you never had on that Bey shit. Cause you a remix and I'm original gone back up for it get physical. Little mami I'm cold like the New York snow, he mines so I had to gone and let ya know!" I rapped a little.
"I told ya'll she was cold! That my bae." Roc kissed my neck.
"Thats it we putting Hazel on the track, Zay sit down you on punishment!" Dembo yelled laughing!
"Whats all this noise?" Dembo's reality show star Lolaa walked in with her Dior shades on.
"Hazel rap better than Zay." Dembo tried to kiss her but she pulled back.
"I just recently applied this MAC lip gloss." I didn't like her much, she was a bit of a diva.
Dembo rolled his eyes. "What you want?"
"To see if we could take your private plane to Bahamas this weekend, I need to get away from LA." She unzipped her pink Juicy Couture jacket.
"You can, I got business to handle."
She pouted. "I don't want to be alone."
"Take some of your girls cause I ain't going I got to work, thats the end of it. Didn't you just ask me to buy you the new Celine Dion purse? Right..I got to make the money it don't just magically appear." He was cold to her.
"Whatever. Fine I'll take my girls..& you paying for them." She stormed off.
"I love her ass but I swear she a mess." Dembo shook his head laughing.
"Alright let finish up for the night."
**
"Bae that was real cool of you to almost kill us!" Roc said taking his shirt off walking into my bathroom.
"I tried to kill you! You kept yelling telling me what to do like I haven't been driving for over a year."
Roc had kept his promise by letting me drive but he was also trying to drive from the passenger seat.
"You haven't you've been driving for ten months..you just had your license for over a year." He corrected me.
"Same difference."
"See if you ever drive Briten again." He said before getting in the shower.
Did this nigga just call his car Briten? I laughed to myself. I slipped out of the room and into Bahja's were her and Zonnique were exchanging notes from their freshman invitory class.
"I'm not going to have anybody to switch notes with next year huh?" I whined jokingly.
"Should've went to school and got it out the way." Bahja laughed.
"How was the studio?" Niqniq asked.
"It was cool ya know. Lolaa stopped by."
"Really? She's life!" Zonnique was obsessed with Lolaa.
Lolaa was reality star of Young, Rich and Engaged. They were in the middle of airing the first season on vh2.
Lolaa was the most famous on the shoe because one her fiance was Daniel 'Dembo' Bryant. 22 and he had worked with everybody from Beyonce to Katy Perry. Secondly she was known for being a diva everyone loved her except myself and Bahj.
"I can't stand her irritating ass." I frowned.
"Right she so damn annoying everybody think that cute and funny. I be ready to jab her." Bahja swung at the air and I started laughing.
"Aw nah! ya'll haters. She bad." Zonnique defended her.
"I ain't gone lie she pretty but that don't mean she ain't annoying." I said.
"Yeah she cute but I think she a gold digger!". Bahj laughed.
I agreed. Lolaa was pretty she stood about 5'5 with an average body. Not skinny, thick or fat..I guess slim. She had long golden weave I believe and a beauty mark on the left side of her mouth. She was pretty...but annoying.
"I want a reality show lowkey." I said.
"Me too, start that shit off on youtube."
"Like the Westbrooks did?" Niq laughed.
"Aye don't be laughing at they struggle! Just cause yo daddy reality show was on vh1." I laughed.
"Oh thats somebody else I can't stand."
Babj shook her head.
"India?"
"Yes she irritating too, strong ass cheek bones from sucking all that celebrity dick."
I stood up laughing.
"Oh shit, thats it! I'm done! Let me go see if Roc is out the shower."
"His ass here and ain't speak?"
"Riiight?" Zonnique said.
"I'll tell him to come say hi." I walked back to my room.
"I thought I had some deoderant here." He looked on the night stand with his stuff.
"Its in the bathroom crazy." I walked out holding it up.
"Oh thanks." He walked up to me and I could smell his body wash mixed with his colone. I had to hurry up and take a shower. I got out and dressed in one of his t-shirts and tight spandex shorts. I walked out an nearly had a heart attack.
I stared at him lotioning up. He had nothing on but polo draws and a thin gold chain around his neck.
"You see something you like?" He asked smirking.
"Yeah I like these new covers I got for myself." I said referring to the purple cheetah print covers I recently bought.
I dropped my clothes in the hamper and laid down.
"Oh so you gone lay down huh?" Roc climbed on top of me.
"Did you say hi to the girls?" I asked.
"Nah, they can wait."
"Go say Hi real quick for they come to the door." I laughed.
He got up and screamed out the door hi.
I laughed loudly.
"What?" He got back in bed.
"That was obnoxious."
Just then Bahja busted in.
"Un un..that is not how you speak to your sisters boy, I don't care that you tryna fuck Hazel you better speak correctly." She yelled.
I palmed my forehead.
"Hello Bahja!"
"Thats more like it, now go say hi to Zonnique."
Roc rolled his eyes climbing out of bed and slipping on his grey basketball shorts.
He went to speak and came back this time locking my door.
"Now back to us."
"Can we hurry up? I'm sleepy and I got to deal with hood rats tomorrow." I yawned.
"Shh baby, yo man got this." He climbed on top of her.
**
The next day I waited in the dance class for an hour and nobody showed up. I was a little dissapointed and my feelings were hurt.
I was packing up my dance bag when I heard the door creak open. I was praying to God it wasn't Desiree. I had ran into her earlier and she said she had a surprise for me after class.
I looked up and saw Jason, Trenae, Ceanna, T-Dolla, Aleesha, Morgan and Denver walk in.
"Hi." Ceanna spoke.
"Hey." I was kind of happy.
"We're sorry for the way we acted yesterday, personally me I should've never called you out of your name." Jason held his hand out.
I shook it and smiled. "No problem, sorry for what I said too I didn't mean it that way."
"We know." Denver saluted me.
"Okay, lets start fresh."
Everyone agreed and we started dancing.
After practice ended I walked outside and there was my surprise waiting for me.
The car that I oh so patiently waited 5 months for, that I'm pretty sure my mom paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for it, RUINED.
I started crying. The black BMW I loved so much was now covered in dirt, mud (I hope) and trash. My front window was busted out and my tires were flat.
I pulled out my phone and called Chres.
"Wassup?" He answered.
"Mhy caaaar ish massed uhp and ish sho bad." I cried so hard he could barely understand me.
"Calm down, I'm on my way."
I started to call 911 but I saw Desiree being escorted out of the building.
I walked over to them.
"Ma'am is this your car?" The officer holding Desiree asked.
"Yes." I nodded.
"Can I see licenses and registration?"
Just then Roc pulled up and jumped out.
"What the fuck happened?" He looked at my trashed car then towards Desiree. "Why you do this shit?" He yelled.
"Fuck you Chresanto, fuck ya'll and fuck her car." She was taken away and placed in the car.
After I finished talking to the police and my car was towed Roc and I left.
"What the fuck is going on?" He asked while driving.
"I don't know. She told me she had a surprise for me after class but I shrugged it off and then I walk outside and my car was like that."
He shook his head and drove in silence.
"I'm a drop you off at the studio tomorrow." He said pulling into the driveway.
"No, I don't want to go back to that sidd of town of she's over there."
"You'll be okay Hazel. I thought you said class went good today."
"It did but after class got me..besides why do you care so much about if I teach the class?" I was annoyed.
"So they can hope and believe they have a chance at their dream..You inspire people Hazel. And I know that some of the kids in that neighborhood have talent but they think the hood is all they'll ever know." He got deep for a minute. "Like Aleesha..I've known her since I was ten..She was raped and abused by her stepdad..Her mother used to get beat too, finally she said she had enough and stabbed him. Her mom in jail serving 20 years for attempted murder. Aleesha started dancing to clear her mind and I know if she keeps dancing she can be something and get out of south central. That is why its so important to me, I used to be them. So can you do this for me babe please?"
I nodded. "Fine."
"Thanks thats more like it." He kissed me and I walked in the door.
**
The next afternoon Roc picked me up a little early so we could have lunch at jack in the box.
"I'm a let you drop me off and you drive cause I got late classss today." Roc said over lunch.
"Yay I get to drive the bently again?"
"Calm yo happy ass down." He laughed.
"My mom said she's going to send me my Benz until she buys me a new car."
"That Benz is new I swear you only drove that bitch like once. You ain't paying to have the BMW fixed?" He asked.
"Nope." I shook my head. "I don't even want it no more."
"You should fix it up and give it away."
I looked at him like he lost his mind.
"I'm not bout to pay $16,000 to get it fixed then give it away. I could use that money towards my new car."
"Lets split it $8000."
"Why? So you can give it to one of those poor kids? Thats ruining my life?" I yelled.
"You should really calm down..hurry up and take me to class before you piss me off." He grabbed his jacket heading out.
I rolled my eye paying for the food.
**
I was a couple minutes late and the whole class was standinf outside. With Desiree in the circle.
I was kind of scared to get out of the car..I can't believe they allowed the animal to be released.
I shook my head and grabbed my dance bag.
"Sorry I'm late." I approached them.
"You good!" T-Dolka assured me.
"Gond head and tell her Desiree." Trenae pushed her.
Desiree sucked her teeth. "I have to serve my community service by dancing in your class. Can I?" She held out the paper I needed to sign.
"Fine." I grabbed the papers gently out of her hand, signed them and handed them back.
"I see you driving his whip, ya'll exclusive like that huh?" She snatched the papers from me walking in the building.
I shook head. What did I get myself into? Better yet what did Chres ugly ass get me into?
I sucked in my pride and my fear and went in like I promised my baby I would.

-SO?
-Roc care about his hood huh? lmao.
-Desiree trippin' dawg!
-I have no problem with Desiree I think she's pretty. I just made her the enemy of the story cause I know a lot of ya'll dislike her.
-ALSO I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH INDIA she is gawwwgeoussss! Even tho I do dislike how strong her face is and the v on her stomach but she cute she cute ..
-Ya'll want explict sex scenes or nah? Cause I kind of skipped over when Roc and Hazel had sex...
JUST COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW!!!!!
Well I'm not going to update for about a week...unless I get bored but share vote comment. Thaaaaaanks!