i d e k

"So you went to the club w/ Bow Wow last night huh?" Roc asked as soon as I answered the phone.

"Yes I did but that's not any of your business."

I was sitting in McVeeb's having dinner w/ Alyssa.

"Hazel why you doing this?"

"Doing what?" I was honestly confused.

"We might as well talk and get back to us."

Was he being serious?

"Seriously Chresanto? We aren't getting back together, its over."

"Whatever, when you coming back to LA?" He whined.

"I'm at dinner, bye." I hung up.

I looked at Alyssa who was smiling & happy.

"Who you texting?"

"Chris, he's so funny." She giggled.

I'm glad she was stepping out, she hadn't dated since Ray but Chris had a past.

"He wants to go to dinner and the club next friday when he's in town."

"You gone go?" I asked.

"Probably, I want you to come if I do."

"I think he wants to go on a date. Solo." I laughed. "You like him? You see yourself dating him?"

She shrugged cutting into her steak. "I don't know he's what 3/4 years older then me? I don't want people to talk."

"Who cares what people say? They're going to talk regaurdless they just mad."

"True, so what's up w/ you and bow wow or Roc or Sajid?" She laughed thinking my boy troubles was funny.

"Roc and I are over I can't keep going through the same stuff we both fucked up but we can't let that be an excude for us to get back together, I think its best we stay friends for now."

"Mhhhm, the other two?"

"Sajid is really cool & sweet, Bow Wow is mad cool too but I only maybe see myself as friend to him, Sajid on the other hand. I don't know I just got out of a relationship I haven't been single in a long time. I just want to have fun and do something crazy, you want to fly to Jamaica?" I threw out a random idea out of hyperness.

"Yesss!!" Alyssa squealed. "When?"

"Tomorrow I'll rent a jet Me, you, Bahja a girls weekend? I'll call her."

**

Later that night I sat in my room packing and texting, then I decided to tweet.

@Hazel_xo: Going to Jamaica tomorrow 🌴👙🌊☀️

Then I got a reply.

@YMCMB_BW: @Hazel_xo Can I come or nah? lol.

@Hazel_xo: @YMCMB_BW lol its suppose to be a girls weekend.

@YMCMB_BW: @Hazel_xo My name Bowinaa, you ain't know? lol

@Hazel_xo: @YMCMB_BW lol you silly.

@YMCMB_BW: @Hazel_xo text me the details, I'm coming fr.

@Hazel_xo: @YMCMB_BW you got to ask @AlyssaMariee & @Beauty_OMG.

@YMCMB_BW: @Hazel_xo thats easy I'll just ask @ChrisBrown to come for @AlyssaMariee & hi @Beauty_OMG.

@Beauty_OMG: Hi Bow wow lol @YMCMB_BW @Hazel_xo yeah you can come.

@ChrisBrown: @Ymcmb_BW nigga we in there @AlyssaMariee @Hazel_xo.

@AlyssaMariee: Sureee lol @Hazel_xo @Ymcmb_bw @chrisbrown @beauty_omg.

@Hazel_xo: I'm bout to put ya'll in a group imessage and tell ya'll @ymcmb_bw @chrisbrown

They both retweeted it and I texted them letting them know everything. I was excited for everything.

I know this chapter was lame asf thats why its titled idek cause Irdk lol but I wanted to go on a trip but I ain't know how so I just made this piece but uh comment vote share I guess

New chapter coming tomorrow it will be their vacation & it'll be drama filled...tune in.

Good night😌💕😌

BTW check out Summer_Winds book!!!