Dummy.

*Hazel Pov*

The next morning I woke up in Roc arms, I looked over at him and my heart melt but I felt dumb.

I swear I know I did my dirt but how we gone be together w/ no trust.

**Two months later*

"Hazel, interview in 30 minutes." My manager Marchael yelled rushing me to the car.

"Okay okay." I tried walking as fast as I could in my jimmy choos.

15 minutes later we arrived downtown detroit for my radio interview.

"Good morning Detroit its ya favorite Deejay, Dj Goodboy and this morning we have the lovely Ms. Hazel in the building, how you doing?" Dj goodboy asked.

"Hello detroit, I'm fine." I smiled.

"Fine indeed." One of his co-host Jeff said.

"You can't be talking to her like that, she a little girl." Latrese the other co-host laughed.

"What? She 18 ain't she? Aren't you?"

"I will be in July."

"Awww what? Its only December." Dj goodboy laughed.

"Okay well we wanted to know how you feel, you had the biggest selling EP in October, how does that feel?" Latrese got on topic.

"It feels amazing, I honestly didn't believe it and still can't. I started off w/ a small fanbase and now I have lots of fans and I adore them so much." I smiled.

"Thats great, you plan on dropping a full album soon?"

"I don't. I originally was suppose to only do one song but my manager talked me into an ep and we build a contract around that."

"So you not gone renew your contract?" Dj goodboy asked.

"Probably not, music isn't my thing. That sounds terrible I know but I never expected my EP to do so well."

"She like nah nah bump that." Jeff laughed. "You got to give the fans what they want tho right?"

"I mean yeah sure but its also about me and what makes me happy and singing just isn't it."

"You right you right, well thank you for coming in." Latrese thanked me.

"Thanks for having me!"

"And don't forget to hit me up in July." Jeff said and Latrese hit him.

I laughed.

"Nah she got a dude, you dating Roc from Mindless Behavior right?"

"Yes I am."

"Come July she wont." Jeff laughed and I did too, knowing that he was joking around.

"Haha alright see ya'll." I stood up walking out.

Once I reached the car Marchael started in. "You sure you don't want to do an album?"

"I might do songs here & there but I'm not into an album sorry." I was growing annoyed I constantly told him the same thing over and over.

**

"I listened to your interview online it was amazing." Sajid said later that night.

"Awe thanks, and thanks for all the help in the studio." I smiled.

"No doubt."

"Well I'm getting ready to get on the plane can I call you back?"

"Yeah hit me when you touch back down in LA."