the video.

It was Sunday evening and Roc sat at home contemplating his next move.

  He dropped his single love what I got Friday night & it was still trending two days later. It sold 3.2 thousand on iTunes and it's only been two days.

He loved his fans and his career but he loved his girl as well & he was tired of the disrespect.

"Fuck it." He said out loud to no one. 

He clicked upload & shared it to his twitter account. He screen shot the video & uploaded the picture to his instagram account.

~~~

Hazel felt herself being gently shaken out of her sleep.

"Hazel." She heard Bahja soft voice.

  "Mhm?" She answered turning around.

"Did you see this?" Bahja held her bright laptop screen in front of Hazel's face.

  Hazel squinted while stretching. "Bahja you woke me up to watch a vine?" She was a lil annoyed.

  "No,  Roc tweeted a YouTube video titled warning so I clicked on it."

Hazel looked down at her phone, realizing Bee was telling the truth. She had Roc tweets come to her phone, along with other of her friends, so she could see when they messages came to her instead of struggling through her hectic mentions.

"Play it." She nodded.

Bahja pressed play and full screen.

A few moments later a shirtless Roc popped on.

  Hazel smiled, her baby was handsome. She quit day dreaming once she heard him start to speak.

"look, i'on know how to say this without coming off rude but you know what? fuck it! fuck being nice, I'm tired of this shit!  y'all don't respect me, my family or my girl so why should I respect y'all. I try my hardest to please y'all, y'all wanted to hear my solo shit and I dropped one for y'all. that could've fucked up my contract but y'all wanted to know what I was sounding like so I did that.  I fucking follow damn there 3,000 of y'all on twitter. I talk to y'all, tweet y'all back, respond to insta comments. y'all mutha fuckas want so badly to know what the hell is going on in my life and I let y'all in, I let's y'all know who I'm kickin' it with, who my girl is and my family and y'all blantingly disrespect them.  so don't ask me for shit, don't ask me for a follow back,  don't ask when a show is, don't even ask me if I like grape soda, don't ask me for shit! cause the answer is flat out NO! I'm really thinking about deleting my social networks cause this ain't what I signed up for. I love rapping, I love dancing and I love my fans that got fucking sense the rest of y'all need to fall the fuck back! I was gone surprise drop a mixtape but y'all ain't getting shit, y'all don't deserve shit! y'all be wanting us to drop new music but some shit always gotta happen. y'all need to learn y'all place and play y'all roles. Yeah y'all help us become who we are but that don't mean y'all can determine what the hell we do, my mom ain't with that shit. Why do y'all ask for answers when y'all only get mad at the truth. Stop bashing Hazel that's my fucking baby, I love that girl. If only y'all knew how sweet she was and how she ride for me.  cause regardless of y'all opinions which I do respect , she gone be my girl until we decided we don't wanna be together anymore. our relationship is not up to y'all. but this is my last warning,  let one of y'all foolish hoes run up on my baby again I'm smacking y'all dusty bitches and I'm cutting y'all off from my life completely I'll quit music, mindless behavior all of that. But shout out to all my REAL fans who love me for me not just my good looks and nice body! Shout out to my bro Blaze follow him on insta & twitter @thtBoy_Blazin he did the hook for me in love what I got. and shout out to my baby Hazel I love you. Follow my cousin Tre @IsThatTre and shout to Bahja big head ass cause I know she gone be slaying any Bitch that come incorrect after this but on the real I love y'all and i'on wanna cut y'all of so please chill."

He winked and turned off the camera.

Hazel was shocked but she couldn't help but smiled. Her bae took up for her but she was afraid of what the outcome might be.

TO BE CONTINUED...

you ready? stay tuned