We Belong Together.

It had been a few days since Chres sent the text exposing his true feelings and we were finally meeting at a restaurant near down town Los Angeles.

"Hey." I said as he pulled out my chair.

  "Wassup?"

He took a seat across from me and we sat in silence for a moment.

  "Hazel I really want you back in my life." He looked up at me with those soft brown eyes and my heart melted, why did I love this boy so much?

"I know, I got your text message." I attempted to play hard.

  "And I meant everything I said too."

"I know & it all sounds good but do you know how many nights I spent crying over you? I love you and I never wanna feel that hurt again."

  "I promise I'll do whatever to never have you hurt again."

I don't know why but randomly a tear slid down my cheek. Roc got up and walked around the table embracing me.

"I love you alright? I can't stress that enough. I want you to be happy so if you're better off without me then so be it." He kissed my forehead and I felt a tear fall on me.

  "To be honest I'm miserable without you, I'm willing to give us one last chance."

Rock was so happy I giggled as he grabbed me at the waist spinning me around and planting kisses all over my face.

A old couple in the corner smiled at us as a young waitress mean mugged us.

***

Later that night I sat in the living room watching love and hip hop with Bahja.

"So what happened?" She asked once it went on commercial.

I got up to get ice cream while telling the story

"Why can't I find a love like that?" she pouted.

  "We're still young I thought you and Iman was working out."

"Yeah but I think I like him more then he likes me. that's why I've been hanging out with India lately cause I can't seem to get it right with boys."

I thought for a minute. I had nothing against gays but I knew Bahja and I knew she wasn't really into girls.

  "I don't know, seems like Iman like you to me."

"I'm going to pick him up from the studio later I'll just ask him where we stand."

I simply nodded and tuned back info the show.

An hour later I was home alone, sitting in my room facetiming Alyssa from my iPad.

"I feel like it's about to be more problems with Maya." Alyssa twirled her hair.

I shrugged. "Why'd you say that?

  "She basically called you a hoe that night at your house and she keep talking about how she think you're moving too fast."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't see why she care so much about what I did and I'm really nor moving too fast."

"Exactly she don't know nothing about your boy life she just hating."

Just then my phone began ringing with a call from Roc.

"Hold on." I told Alyssa then answered the phone. "Hey."

"What you doing?" He asked.

  "On facetime with Alyssa."