?

1ST INSPIRATION

I'm sure most of you don't care, but I'm going to tell you about it anyway. My parents were arranged. They had talked once and treated the ceremony as something they had to do without say. I joke about it being an assignment they were forced to complete. Hence, 💥INSPIRED.

My father moved to Canada earlier than my mother but made a PROMISE to my mother that he would get married to her as soon as she was sponsored over. When he got to this lit-lit country, his family started to convince him to marry another woman in Canada since he was already here and my mother wasn't.

But in the end, he didn't marry any one else because he felt guilt for breaking a PROMISE that he had stupidly made back in his home country, to a woman (my mother) he barely knew.

In result, they got married in 1996 and had me one year later. Whether or not they love one another, I don't know—even 'til this day. What I do know is that they built a friendship out of weird circumstances.

(ON A LIGHTER NOTE): so, thank you for my dad for nutting and my mom for producing dem eggs. my ass alive 'cause of y'all and I almost wasn't since dad was close to marring a white chick. sorry you couldn't get the white poo-tang dad but sucks to suck.

Wait, why am I writing as if they going to read my stupid fanfic and go "awwww, thanks for dedicating your sexual, weirdly humourous, and uncomfortable fan fiction to us." Yikes.

2ND INSPIRATION

The cliche arranged marriage plot-lines are my guilty pleasure; I'm inspired, plus many readers have been asking for this type of plot for a while so yay, here you go.

Enjoy the ride,
Specifically in this case: on Min Yoongi's ride 😏.