Chapter 24, What is Terin up to?

[ TERIN'S P.O.V. ]

I send the text;

Me: Answer me, Min Yoongi! Or else I'll have no choice but to do the worst!

He doesn't answer me. I'm shaking, I'm deserted and in a motel. I refuse to go home until he's messages back—until he's acknowledged me. I find it insulting how he gets rid of me, like I'm some trash-bag? Like I meant nothing at all? Sleep with me constantly only to ditch me out of the blue? It's hard to not feel used. It's hard not to want him hurt...suffering...just as bad as he hurts me and makes me suffer now.

Just like the past week, I spam him with more texts;

Me: Min Yoongi I swear
Me: Answer me!!!
Me: Now!!!!
Me: You'll regret it if you don't!!!!!!!!!
Me: I could ruin you! I could ruin everything you have with your whore of a wife! Just with one leak of anything I have and
Me: It'll be gone! You understandme yiu fuckipn asshoel!!!!!
Me: LOOK
Me: HERE YOU WANT PROOF I CAN END YOU?
Me: This one's the lEAST OF YOUR WORRIES. THIS ONE DON'T GOT YOU FUCKING FACE, BUT THE BEST ONES! OH THE BEST ONES DO! And I'll just tease for now

Me:

Me: and i'm sure yure wifey won't mind a little tease of the snapchat you've got saved on your computer, phone and almsot everywhere fuCKING ELSE YOU CHEAT

Me: and i'm sure yure wifey won't mind a little tease of the snapchat you've got saved on your computer, phone and almsot everywhere fuCKING ELSE YOU CHEAT. YOU LOVED IT WHEN WE TEASED EACH OTHER ONLINE AND I KEPT IT ALL A SECRET IFUCK YOU

 YOU LOVED IT WHEN WE TEASED EACH OTHER ONLINE AND I KEPT IT ALL A SECRET IFUCK YOU

Me: I MAKE DUE WITH THAT AND THENJFSD

Me: answer me...
Me: ...
Me: you're the type of bitch to not feel threatened by this...you wouldn't care if i spread this image ou fulckin wouldn't i already know you you fucking shitface.

My leg twitches. Teeth gritting. I make my mind, I make my decisions. I know what I need to do.

Me: you had your chance to talk to me. now you won't anymore. you'll regret this, you really will.

I block him on everything. I make sure I never contact him again, and for when he chooses to, I make sure he never gets the chance to speak to me again.

As I do, with my shaking knee at a high, I call a number. A number.

It rings for a long time. I wonder if I should hang up and try again, so I do.

When I do, after three rings the person picks up.

"Hello?" he asks, confused.

"Hi!" I make my voice chirpy even though there are tears streaming down my cheeks.

"...Who is this?"

"Oh, silly me!" I laugh, "I'm Min Yoongi's friend, the one that came over that one time?"

There's a shuffle on the other line. I smile, when he breathes, "Right right! I remember you. I saw you right before you left the next morning, how are you?" Then he laughs, so innocent, so pure.

"Not so great, I know I don't know you much but thought you could help me out? Considering you gave me your number for that reason...?"

"...Y-Yeah, everything okay?"

"It will be."

"Sorry?"

"Nothing," I say giggling, smirking so large, "Thank you so much for being so thoughtful."

"Of course, any friend of Yoongi hyung's is a friend of mine." Again, so innocent, so pure. "Plus, the others were telling me how it seems Yoongi might be more than just an ordinary friend, huh?" The man teases.

"You could say that." I'm getting tired of fake-giggling.

"Okay, what's this big favour you've got to ask from me?"

"You're the one with the fiancée and baby boy, right? You've made everything public Hoseok?" I ask, squinting my eyes in search for memory that fails me.

Hoseok laughs, "Yes, both are the loves of my life."

I giggle, not so fake now. With a huge smile, I nod to none as I whisper, "Perfect."

[ TERIN'S P.O.V. END ]