Chapter 26, Laughing, Kissing, Laughing and Kissing

[ MATURE THEMES ahead. Not too explicit, but if uncomfortable, jump to Min Yoongi's P.O.V. at the end of the chapter for important development. OKay, enjoy. I'm going to shut up now. ]

I watch the struggle in Yoongi's face. He blinks, then blinks again and I try not to smile when noting that I've stumped his thinking processes. With a whisper, I ask a second time, "Condoms...?"

As if he's been slapped by a third-party, the man's eyes close, his head does a little shake, then he adorably opens his eyes to meet mine. Even after the visible preparing, nothing stops Yoongi from stuttering, "N-No I didn't realize we'd be..." He laps his tongue over his lips before saying, "...I c-could go grab some from the shop...?"

I'm in awe of how his lip glistens. Placing my mouth lightly onto his, kissing biting and then sighing a, "That'll take you about an hour."

"I'll run."

I fail to hold back my smile. Teeth wide and seen, Yoongi smiles a little himself when hearing my laughter. "Why is the thought of me running so humourous?" he asks.

"I wasn't laughing at that."

"Then what?"

"If you're gone for too long, it'll ruin the mood." I kiss his lips again, taking my time with the tilts of my head. Yoongi sees what I play and lightly kisses me back, smirking as he pecks pecks pecks. With a soft nod, he mumbles, "You're right...What options do I have?"

"For tonight?" I leave my lips from the constraints his shape, staring into Yoongi's eyes again.

He nods, licking over the light bite mark I've left to redden under the heart of his bottom lip. My mouth tastes like sweat and pasta, with a dash of salt and mint. I wonder where the mint came from. Wanting to taste it again, I hold his lips hostage against mine over. Hands on his cheeks, pulling him closer into his shoulder I rest on, I murmur, "Just kiss me more instead then."

He smiles large and I end up kissing his teeth. With a chuckle Yoongi breathes, "If things get out of hand we've got to stop."

I nod, barely hearing him anymore as my shaky breath wishes to be taken again.

"I'm serious," Yoongi chuckles, pulling away and staring. I mimic him, impatient as the mockery comes out as a moan, "I'm serious." With the surprise in his face, the man laughs while my lips attack his.

Leaning away from his shoulder, my head sinks into the couch's back. Sliding and having my hair lean into the cushiony arm of the furniture. Yoongi's body follows me down, tongue punishing mine in marks for my body and taste, within the walls of my cheeks. Naked sweaty legs wrapping around his waist, when I hear a soft grunt leave his mouth, I moan in reply. I feel him hard.

The heat and sweat on our bodies doesn't help the hot pull we both fail to fight—giving into it, kissing one another in manners we haven't tried yet.

Yoongi leaves my mouth when my chest flares for air. I want to breathe. When he does, I'm gasping in breaths and trembling with the kisses he sinks down to my neck. His one hand I hear trying to tear the cushion by my ear, knuckles whiter than white. His other hand pulls my summer dress up my legs, squeezes my thigh, grabs the fat at my ass and squeezes again. I squirm, moan, hug my thighs around his hips tighter.

My hands are crazy within his locks, pulling tugging and then nailing into the muscles of his back. I feel every part of him, the sweat having his shirt glue to the tensing skin trailing on the sides of his spine, shoulder blades, and dimples by the end of his back.