Chapter 22, Honeymoon

[ TERIN'S P.O.V. ]

It's been an additional 2 months to the 4 I've spent without him. He pays for my stays at the hotel, switches over at most. 1 hotel each month, but never does he come by anymore. The first few months I came here, Yoongi was all over me. Now, it's a different story.

Min Yoongi hadn't stayed for a long night. Until last night. When he came, I was thrilled. We talked, we started to kiss. But there was distance and hesitance when he did, and I panicked. I knew why he didn't want to. I knew why he just wanted to talk. Because of you. I could see the sprouting love in his eyes already, and that made my skin crawl.

"I can't do this anymore," he'd say, soft and staring at my eyes. Then I hit him with, "Then why do you keep coming back?" And then he would shut up. Yoongi finally slept with me again. I enjoyed every minute, but I couldn't speak for his experience.

It's been 6 months since he's been married. 6 months. Half a year. And yet, waking up beside me this morning, I can't help but smile sad. I wonder why he continues to stay. I know he wants to be with you, but he keeps coming back here. Sighing, my painted fingertips play on his naked chest, before I sit up slow and grab my phone.

Nibbling on my bottom lip as the phone rests in my hand, I arch it and tilt up. At bird's eye angle, I move my hair to the side, silky and sweet, squint my eyes cutely and proceed with a sexy pout. I take a picture of my me and my naked shoulders, bare face, the messy bed that Yoongi sprawls stripped under the blankets. He sleeps in the picture, like he has been in the other pictures I've been taking throughout our times. Some would call it documentation or evidence, I'd call it having fun.

I save that to my camera roll. Only to smile and glance at the other shots I've taken. One I have him kissing my cheek, another of him working with my naked legs on his lap. More and more of us in bed together, and another of him showering. I have enough for a collection. Enough for when he leaves me or is done with me—he truly won't be when catching a flash of these. Not blackmail. Just being smart to protect my own feelings.

My phone shuts when Yoongi stirs. Glancing over my shoulder, putting my robe on and standing up, there is sadness in his eyes when seeing me. "Never again," he says with a protest, grabbing his shirt. Sitting up, he dresses himself and I watch with a grin on my face. "You said that a month ago."

"I've been so good for 2 months," he hisses, "Don't put thoughts in my head."

"You act as if I'm some bad guy? You're the one that has no self-control."

Yoongi purses his lips at that. He puts on his underwear, jeans, and then grabs his hat and mask. His sunglasses he can't find for a moment, so he takes his time to fish them out. "I'm not in the best place right now."

"Excuses."

"Might be an excuse," he nods, "But that doesn't mean it isn't valid."

"What could you possibly be dealing with? You're on the verge of being a millionaire if you play your cards right. There is nothing for you to stress yourself over enough to cheat on your wife. Mind I say, repeatedly."

Yoongi freezes. His eyes on the ground, but the way his fists ball is enough for me to know of his anger. I creep a smirk onto my lips. "Did I say something wrong?"

"No," he sighs, wishing to leave his glasses behind, "You didn't. I am cheating, I am a hypocrite. I shouldn't be doing this anymore and I realize that. I do. Which is why, I'm done. I'm fucking done. I can't keep doing this behind her back...I can't." With that, he slams the door when he leaves next. I don't know why, but there's a little part of my heart that alarms at that, but my mind tells me that he lies. I truly believe he'll be back.