Chapter 32, Sneaky Sneaky

"You're an actual fucking idiot," Nanami grumbled, shaking her head. I could see the anger in her, the frustration, and the motherly sadness that she carried then. "An unbelievable idiot." Min Yoongi had sighed, "I get it." Nanami shook her head, "I've seen many idiots in my time but none like you." He said, "Thank you for the insight."

I was trying not to cry. Forced to sit on the couch, water in my hand, Nanami looked over with sad eyes. As I looked at her, my eyes went to Min Yoongi who desperately ached for my attention. When I gave it to him, he said, "I am. I'm the biggest idiot." Then, when Nanami glared, he only continued, "I'm so fucking sorry. Please—" Then he came to grab me, hold me, kiss me. I left my water and ran upstairs into my room.

"Please just leave." My voice had wavered.

Nanami sighed, watching me leave. With sad eyes, she looked towards Yoongi who looked defeated and broken. "I'm trying so hard not to yell. I would, but I don't want to scare the poor girl I just met while crying? Really? Min Yoongi, really?"

"I know I fucked up okay?" he snapped. I heard it from upstairs. "I know that I've probably lost her for good. I know it. I do."

"You haven't los—"

"Just take care of her for me," his voice was soft. Gentle. I heard his feet moving towards the exit.

"Min Yoongi come back here right now!"

"Please let her know I'm sorry. She already knows bu—"

"You little fucking sh—"

"Tell her I love her."

"I can't just stay here with her, I'm staying at a friend's hou—"

The door slammed. Nanami sighed.

That's the last I heard. Running to my room, jumping on my bed. Crying. When the beautiful woman came to check on me, I didn't care for boundaries as I hugged her. And she stayed. She stayed that night with me.

The next day, I was alone. Nanami came back with flowers, chocolate, ice cream and a home-cooked meal she, "Stole from her friend's place." When I asked her who this friend was, she smirked and said, "Don't worry about it." I knew it was Yoongi's cooking from the way he always used to present it. Smiling tight, I ate it on the condition that she'd join me. Nanami did.

The day after that, Nanami didn't come. I assumed she was with Min Yoongi. My curiousity begged me to call her...to call him. I didn't. I distracted myself with work.

The next day, Nanami was back. With hesitancy I asked her, "Where were you yesterday?" My casual didn't speak for causal. Nanami grinned to herself, eyes teasing and said, "Why? Want to know what your husband was up to?" I shook my head fast and adorable. "No, not at all!"

The day after that, Nanami didn't come again.
The next day, Nanami still didn't come.

It wasn't until after 2 days, where she knocked on my door with ice cream. When she sat on the couch beside me, with soft eyes I asked, "How is he?" Nanami smiled, eyes narrowing, "You're admitting that you miss him now?" I pursed my lips, hugged a cushion and said, "I don't have to hide that I do. I love him..." She smiled and said, "He's worried about you." I nodded, nibbling on my bottom lip.

The day after that, Nanami was mad. "Can you two just come together and sort it out?" I felt the back of my throat clog. "I can't," I said broken. "Why not?" she asked. "I can't look at him without thinking about what he did. Terin out of all people...? I just—his hypocrisy." The conversation ended before it could even start up again.

Nanami didn't come for two more days. I got six chapters done. I could have gotten ten, but the Tupac poster I had hung up in my room only reminded me of Yoongi. So only six. I only did six.