Chapter 34, What Happens in the Shed, Stays in the Shed

[UNEDITED]

A/N: as you can already tell, my love for drake memes lives longer than any love. this .gif of drake = me writing this chapter.

*reader discretion is advised - sexy times*

-

My eyes are wide, Yoongi's laughing uncomfortably. When we look around the sex toys, whips, and masks on the walls, there's slight room for romance with the mattress laid on the ground. Rose petals, white linen. With a poster board that says, "Get it on you stuck-up-snobs." My nightmare glorifies when finding a table smack in the center, a cake with a graphic image of porn painted where the candle ignited. The gifts that scatter around in congratulatory fashion are several boxes of condoms (different sizes). The perfect way to describe what we both see: a redesigned interior, a roomy shed... "A Nanami-approved sex dungeon."

"Is that a saw? No, it's a drill?" Yoongi snorts, holding it by the different leather masks that hang off the walls. "I'm praying they forgot it while cleaning, and not purposely leaving it behind 'cause that would be a whole different level of kink."

I flush, side-glance at the man that roams the wall with the toys, whips, and masks. I stay close to the table with the condoms and cake. Pursing my lips, I turn and eye the flame that starts to burn closer to the icing. I blow it out, staring for longer.

"I can't tell if this is a joke..." Yoongi's voice is amused. When I turn to look back at him, my chest heaves in fright. He wears a black leather mask that zips in the front, a pink paddle whip in his hand. When he notices I'm scared, he's holding back laughter taking the mask off. The whip stays in his hand while walking towards me. "I can strangely see the core of romance."

I don't say anything. I haven't said anything since the initial exploring of the shed...

Yoongi stands close behind me. I feel my hair move from his breath that says, "That cake looks terrifying," then he laughs, and I shiver.

He moves away from behind me and I take a long breath of relief. That relief turns an instant gasp when I jolt, hands holding the wiggling table. My butt under my dress feels a tingling burn, and when I look back to Min Yoongi with wide eyes, he puts the whip down and goes, "Wow that was loud and not subtle at all." He whips me a second time. I jump once more.

My mouth opens, angry I snatch the whip out of Yoongi's hands and scold, "You're supposed to ask for my consent. Hello? BDSM, 101." Yoongi's brows jump, "How do you know—" I panic, "I read a lot." Yoongi slyly grins with a nod, saying, "In your little feminist books?" I stare away from him, squinting my eyes over how my ass hurts. "Don't mock me," I grumble, feeling slight tears.

Yoongi's eyes soften, his shoulders sulk. "Does it hurt?" he moves close to me, staring at my backside that I try to hide. "I'm sorry, I should've asked I—"

I look him in the eyes and say, "Turn around," with tears.

Yoongi steps back and laughs, shaking his head. "You're not whipping me," he states. My eyes narrow, "You whipped me twice! It hurts!" Yoongi swallows hard, "Y-Yeah, which is why I'm against wanting my ass-cheek bruised."

I put the paddle up, ready to strike. I whine, "So it's okay for my ass to bruise?" Yoongi's nose scrunches, "Is it wrong of me to be honest and say that's a hot image?" I try not to smile when his face looks adorably scared.

I turn him around myself and when he sighs a consent, I don't hold back. I give one good swing. When I do, I feel bad. Yoongi dances around cursing. Like he's been shot in the ass.