Chapter 8, Min Yoongi Snaps

A/N: WHO MADE THIS GIF KJSGBSKABGJK

[ YOONGI'S P.O.V. ]

"P-Please," you're shouting in soft-yells, "It's Icarus, I can't have him know you're here! That to, naked in my room!"

My wit, my remarks, my smile and my charm...it all leaves me. I let you push me back into the dark closet. The doors have blinds that twirl to open in slight moves, allowing me to see you panic. Closing the door on me, trapping me with your clothing, your scents; aura.

Icarus is here. The man that loves you, the man you love. The boyfriend I unintentionally snatched you from, is here.

I don't know if I should breathe,
But it comes out,
It comes out quick and numb - I find myself hiding from a murderer that doesn't exist.

In moments I don't want to be heard or seen, I feel insecure. I feel naked and it takes a while for my eyes to glance away from the light in the room, and over to my naked torso that is empty. There's a chill of air and my nipples create announcements, alerts, and obvious atmospheres.

I awkwardly cup my pecs with my sweaty palms.
I'm breathing harshly, peeking.
I'm scared. Why am I scared?

My eyes are soft. The expressions on my face match a confused child as I stare to your face that breathes warmth. You can't see me, but I see you. I see the fear in you, the sadness in you, and the want to never be snarky or snappy rings within my mind.

Like a mirror,
Everything you present,
I follow.
You hold the closet-knob and tense...
I hold my nipples and tense.
Same same.

"Where is he?" I whisper this, very soft.

"In the house, I'll go deal with him...just," your lips purse and I stare at them, "Just stay here please?" You beg me.

Normally I would shrug, roll my eyes, or huff annoyance and prance right out. But for now, surprisingly, I don't. I stay still, I stay quiet.

You get my standings through my silence.

"Thank you." Your gaze moves to the ground. You slowly step away.

When you turn, I smell your hair and the soapy scent from your hands.

I relax a little, leaning into the wall of your closet and shuffling your clothing to let me breathe.

When my hands move over a dress first in your collection, my eyes linger to meet white. I notice it's the dress you wore on our first date. I catch memories of us fighting with words when the first night ended, only to have history repeat itself here. With banter, uninvited, the strings we both pulled made it obvious: I probably will never get along with you.

Sighing, I push the dress away from me. The hanger securely screeches on  the rod. I don't care, I'm alone in the room and waiting for the muffled voices outside to subside.

Staring around the floors of your closet, I try to find my shirt that once tangled at my feet. Grasping the fabric to be between me, I easily crouch and get it to my hands. It isn't my shirt, but the salmon one I had received.

I know who this shirt belongs to. Blinking with boredom, I finally get it on and notice just how bigger Icarus's frame is in comparison to mine. Wearing his shirt, I feel inferior while it drapes my body like a cape. Talk about being Robin instead of Batman, yah!

Wanting to go naked and wear a dress instead, I take my chances, swallow my pride. Cursing like a grandpa under low murmurs, I roll over a suitcase I find in one tight corner of the closet. Cutely clawing at the sides, I have it loudly sit on one side. Squinting my eyes to peek and see if anyone heard me, seeing nothing but an empty room makes me relax.