Prologue.

I had never thought to be one of those girls that would end up being deeply in love with someone who was married and had a child, yet here I was, sitting in my dressing room and crying my eyes out because of it. My mascara was running down my cheeks, while I was sobbing into one of the pillows on the couch. It was not the fact that I had fallen for him, it was the fact that he was married and I was about to ruin someone's life and I didn't want that.

At that moment I wished that I would've never accepted J.K. Rowling's request to star in one of her Fantastic Beast movies. Sure, it was not a big role, a very small one actually, but still I had to work with him everyday. If I had known what I was getting myself into, I would've stopped with acting immediately. It had all started with a photo shoot for Burberry; that's where I met him. That was only a few months before the filming had started. Back then, I had seen him and I had fallen. You don't believe in love at first sight? Well, I didn't either until I met him. He was sweet, bubbly and had a smile that would light up the darkest of nights. Don't even get me started about his looks. Dark ginger hair, hazel eyes and freckles all over his face. He was tall, skinny but still sexy. Did I mention that I have a weakness for British accents? No? Well, now you know. The guy that stole my heart was no other than Edward John David Redmayne.