Cuteness Overload.

Eddie and I left my apartment at the same time. He was about to go home and I needed to go to rent out a car for the time that I was going to be in London before showing up at set. When I had bought the apartment for the two years I was going to work there, I had brought my car from LA but for the timespan of only three months there was no use in getting my car transported from the US. As I was on the way to the car rental, I was reading over the script for the movie once more. The movie was about a girl that leaves her hometown near London to become a model and I was supposed to play that girl. I had auditioned for it because I wanted to do something new. Normally, I was in action or fantasy movies. Sighing, I looked up from the script. Since I had to get off of the bus, I put it back into my bag and got up from my seat. 

The first day on set was always very exciting. Smiling, I walked into the film studio. The director was already standing there with two or three more people, explaining something. As I reached the small group of people, I greeted all of them with a smile. Just like at any other set, we were shown around. There was something special about this movie; we had faunal co-stars. There was going to be a scene in which my character had to do a shoot with all kinds of animals - mainly lions, tigers and wolves but also horses and snakes. Since the foto shoot scene was going to be the first one to be shot, the animals were already on set. The director wanted me to get comfortable around them and so I was allowed to hand out with the animal trainers. There was a lioness with two cubs, a male lion, a white and a normal tiger and two gray wolves. 

"Hi, my name's Joshua. I train the lions here." a blonde, short man with scars all over his arms introduced himself.

"Hello, I'm Emma." I said, shaking his hand.

"Mary and Louis are busy at the moment, so we'll start with my babies."

Laughing, I followed him towards the enclosure with the four lions in it. On the way, Joshua explained that they were a family. Currently, the two adult lions were eating, while the two cubs were playing with each other. It was a very small enclosure but their trainer ensured me that they were only going to be on set for two days. 

"You'll have to shoot with all four of them, so it's best if you meet all of them before that but let's start with the cubs. Sit down over there and I'll be right back." Joshua said, pointing at a bench near the enclosure. 

Nodding, I sat down and patiently waited. I was excited because it was the first time that I actually had animals as co-actors. Lions had always been my favorite ones though. Only a few minutes later the trainer came back with the two cubs on his arm. One of them was biting his shoulder, while the other one kept attempting to roar. It was one of the cutest things I had ever seen. Carefully, he put the two on the ground and sat down next to them. Curiously, they were exploring everything. After a while, I sat down on the ground as well. 

"Do they have names?" I asked, watching the one that was sniffling at me.

"This one is Zafar and the one biting me is his sister Mira." Joshua answered, looking at the little cub.

Zafar kept looking at me skeptically but was too curious to go away. I reached out my hand because I wanted to show him that I didn't mean any harm. After a while he came up to me and started playing with my fingers. Smiling, I watched him and didn't want this moment to end. It was one of the cutest things I had ever seen. 

"Okay, I want you to meet their parents now." Joshua said, when Mira had fallen asleep on his lap.

"Both at the same time?" I wanted to know a little bit scared. 

The cubs were cute but weren't able to kill a human; their parents were though. The trainer shook his head, while picking Mira and Zafar up. 

"Which one do you want to meet first?" he then asked as he walked into the enclosure.

"The lioness." I answered, sitting back down on the bench.

"Her name's Ruby."

To my surprise, he didn't even need a leash or anything to bring her over to me. Ruby followed him without hesitation and obeyed all of his commandos. The lioness stood in front of me and looked at me curiously. Joshua sat down next to me, took my right hand and placed it on her head. 

It went on like this until I had to get ready for the scene. The male lion's name was King and he loved cuddling. I could even take pictures with him. The filming went by very quickly and at around nine o'clock I was on my way to Eddie's apartment. I was in a good mood because I had had an incredibly good day. To my surprise, I hadn't messed up any of my lines. Though, I was tired; it had been an exhausting day. As I walked up the stairs to Redmayne's apartment, I yawned. He was already waiting at the door with Iris on his arm. With a peck on the lips he greeted me. Sighing, I sat down on his couch. Carefully, he sat his daughter on the ground and then walked over to me. The baby could already sit and so she immediately started playing with one of the toys on the floor. After a while Eddie picked her up again and handed her over to me; he needed to prepare something to eat for her before she went to bed. While her father was in the kitchen, I tickled Iris. She was laughing a little. When Eddie came back with a place of mashed carrots, he placed the dish in his hand on the coffee table to pick his daughter up. Then he walked into the kitchen and put her into the small stool. I followed him with the plate in my hand. 

"Are you hungry, love?" he asked, looking at me.

"A little but it's fine I'll make myself something when I get home." I answered, smiling.

"I'm cooking anyways. Could you feed her, so I can make some food for us?" 

Sighing, I nodded and bent down to little Iris who was patiently waiting for someone to feed her. My one hand was flatly put onto the little table that was connected to the stool she was in, while the other one took the spoon from the plate. As I was feeding her, she grabbed one of my fingers and looked at me curiously. It made my heart melt.