I'm A Little Drunk And I Need You Now.

I was sitting in the back of Eddie's car, crying my eyes out on Ashley's shoulder. She tried her best to calm me down but I was sobbing uncontrollably. Sadly the evening hadn't turned out the way we wanted it. Well, you can blame it on me. Silly me had decided not to eat anything before clubbing and also silly me had taken three double shots of tequila right when we had entered the bar. A mental breakdown was just what the press was waiting for and I mentally slapped myself for being so stupid.

"Can you tell me why she's so upset?" I heard Eddie say after a while.

"Another mental breakdown. She's had a couple of in the last few months." Ashley answered, sighing.

Eddie didn't say anything to that, just concentrated on driving. As soon as we arrived at my apartment, Ashley said goodbye. I didn't want her to go but she insisted. That way Redmayne and I could sort things out that was at least what she had told me, when she hugged me. Eddie gave me halt, while we were walking up the stairs to my apartment. I had tried to calm myself a little bit because I didn't want to look weak in front of him. Slowly I sat down on my bed, while he went into the kitchen to get something to drink for me. Meanwhile I had stopped crying and just stared at my hands that were placed on my lap. 

"Emma, I'm worried about you." Eddie sighed, as he entered my bedroom.

"You don't have to be, it's normal for me." I answered, yawning.

"It's not normal that a girl your age is so broken."

"Broken? I'm not broken."

"Then tell me, what's wrong with you?"

If I had been sober, I would have kept my answer short not give any hints but I was drunk. Eddie looked at me concerned and placed an arm around me as soon as I started talking. Maybe it was not that bad to get it off of my chest.

"I fell in love with someone that basically friend zones me all the time." I said, sighing.

"Then show him that you don't belong there." he tried to give me advice.

"It's not that easy. He's married and it's against my moral codex to even think about starting something with him."

"Did you not try to forget about him?"

"If it was that easy. It's been eight months and it's just getting worse."

"You should tell him."

"I don't think that that's a good idea. He'll blame himself for my breakdowns and everything."

The ginger just nodded and pulled me even closer to him. I wanted him to get the hint that it was him. Either he just didn't see it or he knew and ignored it very well. After a while I got out of his embrace and walked into the bathroom to get changed. All I wanted to do was sleep, so I quickly undid what was left of my make-up, put on my pajamas and brushed my teeth. Eddie was still sitting on my bed and he apparently got the hint because he stood up and said goodbye to me. As much as I did not want him to leave but I decided it was best for me to be alone. When he hugged me, he placed a kiss on top of my head. The butterflies in my stomach went crazy. I felt a lot like Eponine in Les Miserables that night.

To my surprise, I was not even hungover the next day. I felt relieved because I had talked to someone other than Ashley to it. My mood was not quite the best, when I arrived at the set but it was a lot better than the day before. All the other actors had already gathered around to play their scenes, while I had to wait. As I entered the break room, I spotted Eddie's wife at one of the tables. In that moment I didn't mind at all, I even sat down next to her.

"You're Emma right?" she asked politely.

"Yeah and you're Hannah?" I answered, smiling.

Nodding, she took a sip of the tea in front of her. I had to admit, Redmayne had made a good catch with her. She was beautiful, seemed to be extremely nice and I believed that she would make a great mother. 

"I'm sorry that I took up Eddie's time last night." 

"It's alright, honey. He's a loyal friend and it sounded urgent."

"Thanks for not being mad at me."

She chuckled, took a sip from her tea and smiled at me sweetly. I could only imagine how beautiful their child would be. It should've brought me down but it didn't. Honestly, I wished nothing but the best for the two of them. After a while, she said goodbye and left. Sighing, I pulled out my phone to check my emails. My manager had sent me a schedule for the next couple of months because my time on set was about to end. I was a little sad since I had to move back to LA but at the same time I was happy to see my family and my friends. Sure, the directors said I had to be there every day but while filming they put my scenes together and so I was more or less done. 

The new schedule was tight. An interview here and there, a couple of photo shoots, award shows, some talk shows and movie premieres. Sighing, I put all the appointments into my calendar not to forget them. My life was stressful but I loved it. I had known what it would be like, when I had auditioned for my first role in a movie but I had never expected to become so successful. Ever since my first main role, I was titled as "wonder child in acting". I had a mansion in Calabassas, most of my friends were celebrities, including Kylie and Kendall Jenner, and I had more money than I needed. Everyone wanted to work with me, wanted to be friends with me but there was still something missing. It was someone I could share all of it with.