Burberry.

The vibration of my phone on my nightstand woke me up. I hadn't slept very well; I had been excited all night since I had my first modeling job ever. Sure, I was used to photo shoots but I was an actress and modeling for a brand was normally not part of my job. Yawning, I climbed out of bed and walked into the bathroom to do my morning routine. I knew that I was only supposed to show up showered, so I didn't put on any make-up and went there in sweatpants and an over-sized hoodie. Apparently, I was a little early because none of the other models were there yet.

"Emma! It's nice to see you!" Mario Testino, the photographer, greeted me with his Italian accent.

"Thanks for having me, Mario!" I answered, as I returned his hug.

"Your dressing room is over there and the make-up artist is already waiting for you!"

Nodding, I smiled at him, tightened my grip on my bag and walked over to my dressing room. The clothes were incredible and I felt honored to be the new face of Burberry together with the male model that I was going to be posing with. I was wondering who it could be; no one had told me. When I was done with getting dressed, I walked out of my room. Mario was talking to one of the male models, when he spotted me. He waved me over to him with a smile. Returning that smile, I walked over to them. The closer I got, the more I could see of the man next to Mario. Just when I reached them, I could finally see the man's face. God, I had never been attracted to someone so fast. My heart skipped several beats, when our eyes met. I knew I had seen him in The Theory of Everything but I couldn't remember his name. His eyes had such a beautiful hazel color and his hair was pure perfection. What am I saying? This man was pure perfection. He reached out his hand to introduce himself.

"Hi, my name's Eddie!" he said with a thick British accent.

"Emma." I answered quietly.

"Good, now that you know each other, let's get started with the shoot." Mario cheered.

I couldn't take my eyes off of Eddie. We were staring at each other and he hadn't let go of my hand yet. Slowly he let go and smiled down at me. I had never believed in love at first sight but this guy had proven to me that it existed. Mario's voice ripped me out of my trance. During the shoot we had to touch and be close to each other. Whenever he touched me, I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach. It was not only his looks that attracted me, but also his smell. He smelled incredibly good and I got lost in it.

I was on my way to my car, when I walked past Eddie and Mario who were still talking about the pictures. As I said my goodbyes, I noticed a ring on Eddie's finger; a marriage ring. That was just great. I finally met a guy that would've been worth a try but he was married. Not that it surprised me, I had very bad luck when it came to guys, but it still disappointed me. With a sigh I got onto the driver's seat of my car. It was just typical me. Whenever I liked someone, there was a twist. Whether it was that the guy was gay, lived thousands of miles away from me or they were taken. Why was I so disappointed in the first place? I didn't even know him; I hadn't even had a real conversation with him, so how could I feel attracted to him? Normally I needed a lot of time to develop feelings but it was something different with Eddie. He kept popping up in my thoughts, while I was driving and it caused my heart to skip beats. It was something about him that I couldn't get out of my mind.

That night was an absolute disaster. I was supposed to get up early the next day for an interview, yet I couldn't fall asleep until two hours before I had to get up. It bothered me that I didn't know where to put Eddie, so I grabbed my laptop and typed 'Eddie' on Google. I just clicked the first thing that popped up and I was lucky, it was him. His full name was Edward Redmayne and he was 33 years old that made him 11 years older than me. Sighing, I looked through a couple of pictures of him and I had guessed right: he was married. It frustrated me even more that I couldn't have him. After only two hours of sleeping, I got out of bed to get ready for my interview. Leo, my cat, greeted me as I walked into the kitchen. I lived in London but only as long as I had jobs in the UK; my home was Los Angeles. London was my favorite city though and I had lived there for about a year due to movies and a lot of other jobs.

I was way too tired to sit in a studio and give an interview but it was my job and I had to do it, so I didn't complain. Thank God, I had a lot of distraction that day. It was usual for me to be unable to eat, sleep and function at all, when I was crushing on someone. In my thoughts I heard Eddie's accent all the time and I wished that I could've talked to him more than I had done the day before. I imagined seeing him everywhere even though I knew he was not there. My mind was playing tricks on me and I kept ignoring it because I knew that it would never happen. Oh boy, this was going to be a long week.