Incident At The Premiere.

One week had passed and I was getting ready in my apartment in London. The movie premiere took place that night and I was very excited to make the first red carpet appearance with Eddie. Gemma, my stylist was going to come over to help me out with my hair and make-up. Luckily, I had already picked my outfit the day before, otherwise it would've been quite stressful. Sighing, I put the towel around my body and my hair into another one. Since I didn't want to sit around in the outfit for three or four hours, I put on a top and some sweatpants. While waiting for Gemma to arrive, I prepared myself something to eat. Sure, snacks were going to be served at the premiere but I wanted to drink one or two glasses of wine and for that I needed a good basis of food - I didn't want to get drunk. Some microwave mac'n'cheese had been the best I could find and so I patiently waited for it to be done. When the microwave beeped, I jumped up from the couch. 

Gemma was currently putting on the last bit of my lipstick. She had done a great work as always and I was very happy with my mirror image. Just as she started to pack her stuff, the front door opened. Eddie and I had decided to drive to the premiere together. With a smile, he greeted her, then he walked up to me and kissed my cheek. I loved, when he was wearing casual outfits; it looked so good. Since the limousine was already waiting downstairs, I quickly grabbed my bag, my phone, my jacket and a little bit of money from my wallet. Hand in hand, my boyfriend and I walked down the stairs. The ride to the theatre was quiet but not uncomfortable. The venue came into view and I could already see hundreds of paparazzi waiting for us. The driver stopped the car directly in front of the entrance. Eddie got out first and then helped me. Flashing lights greeted me; I really tried my best to not fall because they blinded me. As we had made it to the red carpet, I was supposed to pose by myself, so Eddie stepped back and looked at other photographers. After a while, I got tired of posing alone and I signalized him to come over to me. With a smile on his face, he walked up to me and wrapped his left arm around my waist. 

Later on after the movie had been shown, I was talking to Ashley and my brother, who had come later because his flight had been cancelled and he had had to take a later one. I was glad that he had made it before the movie had started, though. My parents had politely decline the invitation, since my mother had the flue and my dad had to take care of her. It still meant something to me that at least Paul could come. Eddie was somewhere around the theatre chatting with a few people, when he walked up to me with Will Smith and Margot Robbie. They both greeted me with a hug; we knew each other from Suicide Squad. One of the photographers passed us and so I quickly asked if he could take a picture. 

"Are you guys going to the after party?" Margot then asked, smiling.

"Yeah, who else is going to be there?" I answered, returning the smile.

"As far as I know, Taylor Swift is going to be there as well as almost everyone that was here."

"Great." 

Swift was only there because her song Shake It Off was the theme song of the movie. Her and I were not exactly on good terms, no scratch that, we hated each other. You see, I used to be part of Taylor Swifts 'squad' - that's how I got to know Kendall and Gigi, by the way - but, when I had won an award that she had thought she deserved more than I did, she had quickly started throwing shade at me. The thing was that I had stayed out of it all the time; I hadn't even said anything about her ever since that had happened. Interviewers were asking me a lot about her whenever she had posted something again but I always kept my mouth shut. 

Just like at the theatre, there was a red carpet at the bar where the after party was thrown at. Again, Eddie and I walked it together until I heard the oh so familiar, fake sweet voice. The blond woman strutted down the carpet and posed professionally in front of the cameras. It wasn't long until she spotted my boyfriend. I knew that they knew each other and would talk sometimes, when they bumped into each other and so I stepped back and let them do so. Well, I was still standing next to Redmayne and I could still hear their conversation but I stayed out of it. Meanwhile, Paul and Ashley had also arrived and walked over to us. 

"Who are you here with?" I heard Taylor ask Eddie after a while.

"Oh, my girlfriend." he answered, turning towards me and taking my hand. 

"I see. Well, we'll see each other inside." 

She quickly passed him and then accidentally bumped into me, making my shoulder hurt. I knew exactly that it hadn't been an accident but I shrugged it off. Together with my brother, my best friend and my boyfriend, I then walked into the bar. We sat down at one of the tables and ordered something to drink. The night went on very quickly and soon we were the last guests along with Taylor and her table. She came up to us after a while and seated herself right next to Eddie's left side, while I was sitting on the right. Immediately she engaged him in a conversation. Whenever I wanted to talk to him for a second, she got in-between and drew his attention back to her. It made me furious and soon my mood was so bad that even Ashley didn't want to talk to me anymore. 

"I wanna go home." I said, after the tenth time that Swift had gotten herself into a conversation with my boyfriend.

"Everything okay?" Eddie asked, looking at me.

"Yes, I'm fine. I'll leave, though."

"Wait, let me just get my jacket." 

"Oh, no. It's good. If you wanna stay then do so. I'm sure Paul is gonna bring you home save."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes, I don't want to ruin your night."

With that I stood up and walked over to the entrance. The night had been a disaster. Well, not the whole night but at least the few hours that we had spent at the bar. 

Eddie's P.o.V.:

Emma had just stood up and walked over to the cloakroom to get her jacket. Even though I had a lot of fun, I didn't want her to leave alone, so I excused myself and followed her. Paul, who was going to stay in Emma's guest bedroom, also followed her. On the way to the cloakroom, I needed to know if she was really okay.

"She's not really okay, is she?" I asked, yawning.

"No, she's jealous." he answered, sighing.

"Jealous? Of Taylor?"

"Her and my sister are not on good terms, they hate each other. Oh, and Taylor likes to humiliate her."

Confused, I looked at him. We reached the cloakroom where Emma was just about to put her jacket on. I quickly walked over to her and helped her. She didn't quite ignore me but she was definitely in a bad mood. After helping her, I got my own jacket, wrapped my arm around her shoulders.