Smoke In The Air, Binge Drinking.

A couple of days had passed. Eddie had asked me out the night I had visited him the first time and we were in a secret relationship until his divorce was through. Ashley had invited us to her birthday party and we were currently on our way there. Since none of us wanted to drive, we had decided to call an Uber to get to her house. Of course, nobody was allowed to know about Eddie's and my relationship, so we had to act like friends. As the car stopped in front of my best friend's house, we paid and got out. The music was loud and a lot of people were waiting in line to get in. Ashley had sent out invitations and you could only get in with one to prevent fans and paparazzi from disturbing all of the celebrities. Eddie, Ashley and I were not the only famous people. She had invited everyone; from her model colleagues like Adriana Lima over actors like Leonardo DiCaprio to musicians like Jennifer Lopez. To my surprise, even Justin had made it to the party. He was the first one to come over to us and greet us once we had made it inside. Within the passed weeks, he and Ashley had gotten closer but none of them had the courage to make the first step.

As we were walking through the crowded house to find a place to sit down, Benedict Cumberbatch approached us. I knew that he and Eddie were friends. They were talking, while I was looking around the room. Even though we had been there for almost half an hour I hadn't seen my best friend yet. Finally, I had spotted her but before I could walk over to her, Eddie grabbed my hand and introduced me to Benedict. Since they were friends, I knew that he was going to tell him about the relationship.

"By the way, this is Emma, my new girlfriend." the ginger said, smiling at Cumberbatch. 

"Nice to meet you." the tall actor responded, holding out his hand to me.

"Nice to meet you too, big fan." I said, shaking his hand.

"You're a very good actor and actually I'm a little fan boy." 

Immediately, I blushed and looked down. It was an honor for me that one of the people that had inspired me to become an actor complimented me and admitted that he was a fan. Looking back up, I felt a hand on my shoulder. Ashley had approached us with a foolish grin on her face. We quickly hugged before she dragged me to the bar, Eddie and Benedict following us. I had a small envelop with her present in my clutch and I wanted to give it to her but she first of all shoved a shot into my hand. Laughing a little, I put the glass to my mouth and downed it quickly. After putting the glass back onto the table, I felt a pair of hands on my eyes. The smell of the person gave me a hint immediately.

"Justin." I said, smiling.

"How do you always know?" he asked a little surprised.

"Your cologne."

Turning around, I wrapped my arms around him. He returned the hug, laughing and then turned to Eddie to greet him. My boyfriend smiled at him; obviously he wasn't mad at him anymore. After chatting a little with Ashley and Justin, Eddie and I finally found a couch to sit. He was not the dance type of person, while I, on the other hand, loved to dance. Though, I stayed with him but kept my distance. Nobody except for the two of us, Benedict, Justin and Ashley knew about the relationship.

A little later that night, I was tipsy enough to walk over to the dance floor. My best friend followed me and made sure that I was going to dance with her. Black Beatles by Rae Sremmurd came on. We both loved that song and we knew all the lines. Eddie was watching me amused, while sipping on his drink. After a while, Ashley disappeared into the crowd again and I sat down next to Redmayne again. I had noticed the whole night that Justin had kept his eyes on my best friend and she had stolen glances as well but as always none of them made the first step. While she was dancing with some of the other models, he was staring at her and smiling to himself.

"We need to hook them up, otherwise they'll never get together." I slurred towards Eddie, who was watching the dance floor still amused.

"Who?" asked confused.

"Ashley and Justin."

"Do they like each other?"

"Hell yes! They're too shy to admit their feelings. It's kind of a skinny love." 

"Bieber and shy?"

"He might seem like an arrogant asshole but when he really likes someone, he gets shy and awkward. Ashley still thinks she doesn't have a chance."

"And how do you want to hook them up?" 

"You go and talk to her and I'll take care of Justin."

Nodding, Eddie got up from the couch and started looking for my best friend, while I made my way to the couch where Justin was sitting. He was surrounded by a couple of girls but didn't really pay attention to them because he was staring at Ashley again. Sighing, I plopped down next to him. He looked at me with a huge smile on his face. At first, I wanted to know how he had been. We hadn't seen each other in over a month and a couple of scandals had come up. Then, he started talking about relationships and that was my chance to encourage him to make a move on Ashley. Sure, they talked with each other normally and hung out sometimes but he thought that she was too good for him. 

"I know that you like her, Justin." I said, looking over at Ashley and Eddie.

"Yeah, but I'm no good for her." he answered, sighing.

"Why do you think that?"

"I keep comparing her to my ex and I get in trouble too often. She could do better than that."

"It's normal that you compare her to your ex; I did that too but she's not as weak as you think she is. Believe me, she can handle rumors." 

"What if I mess it up? It's going to ruin the friendship that we have."

"That doesn't matter for now. Just talk to her and dance with her a little. I bet she likes you too!"

"You're right! It's worth a try!" 

Confidently, he stood up and approached my boyfriend and my best friend. At first, he stood there awkwardly but then they walked towards the dance floor together. Smiling, Eddie walked over to me and sat down with a satisfied smile on his face. I wanted to kiss him so badly but I knew I couldn't. It was getting late and so we both decided to leave.