Netflix And Chill.

A/N: Since it's Christmas I thought I'd give you guys a gift. Two chapters a day aren't that bad, are they? Love you guys so much and thank you! 

Warning: This chapter has sexual content. Don't read if it makes you feel uncomfortable or if you're too young!

As Eddie and I left my parents' house, it was around midnight. My brother had told him that he could stay at my place. I didn't mind that but I would've loved to know. We were driving through LA. Eddie's hand was resting on my thigh, while I was trying to concentrate on driving. He was impressed, when we drove through the gate of Calabassas. I slightly smiled and turned into my driveway. Sure, I didn't have the most luxurious house in the residential estate but it was definitely not small either. Smiling, he looked around, when we entered my hallway. Leo came to greet me immediately. 

"You have a very nice house!" Eddie commented, while taking off his shoes. 

"Thanks, it's nothing special though." I answered, bending down to greet my cat.

"Nothing special?" 

"Believe me, this is nothing compared to Kylie's." 

He chuckled and took off his coat. I walked into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and then made my way upstairs. Obviously, Redmayne followed me because I heard his foot steps behind me. We both weren't really tired, so we decided to watch some movies. As I turned on the TV, he looked around my bedroom. There were several framed pictures of my family, some old friends and of course, of Ashley and me. It was silent in the room except for the intro of the movie that I had picked. Neither Eddie nor I had sat down on the bed; we were both standing in my room until I finally laid down. He quickly followed my actions. At first, we were laying next to each other awkwardly but then he slowly put his arm around me. Who could blame us? We hadn't really seen each other for over a month. I snuggled up to him and concentrated on the TV. Eddie was drawing small circles on my shoulder, while my hand was placed on his stomach. 

"How long are you gonna stay?" I asked after a while.

"Till Tuesday. We have two more days." he answered, sighing.

I sighed as well and snuggled up to him. He pressed me even closer to him and placed a kiss on top of my head. A smile spread across my face immediately. No matter how bad my mood was, Eddie always managed to distract me. After a while, I looked up at him. He looked so beautiful in the dim light of the TV. We had turned on some music after the movie had been over. Love On The Brain by Rihanna came on; how cliché. When he noticed that I was staring, he turned his head to look at me. Slowly, he leaned in. This kiss was different from the others. It was passionate, not shy at all and almost demanding. Not that I minded, in fact, I even liked it, but I was surprised by this sudden change. At first, we were just laying next to each other, then he lifted himself up and crawled on top of me. The all too familiar feeling of lust came to my stomach. His left hand was placed on my right cheek, while the other one started to slightly stroke my side. He hadn't even fully touched me and still, the lust was almost unbearable. My hands made their way to his neck. I let out a quiet moan, when he started kissing my neck. Immediately I clawed into his shoulder which made him groan deeply against my skin. No other guy had ever made me feel this type of way. Obviously, he was looking for my sweet spot and he didn't take long to find it. I showed him by clawing even harder. Meanwhile his hands hands had wandered to the buttons of my blouse. My breathing was extremely uneven and the sexual tension in the room was so thick, you could cut it with a knife. Carefully, Eddie pushed my blouse aside, revealing my black lace bra. I mentally thanked myself for shaving and for wearing matching underwear. His lips didn't leave my skin; he kissed from my neck over my collarbone to my left breast. The song replayed over and over again; stupid me had forgotten to turn off the replay option on my TV. We didn't mind though, it kind of suited the situation. 

Don't you stop loving me.

Redmayne's lips placed kisses from my left breast to the right one. It was my turn to unbutton his shirt. I was surprised that I could do so, without seeing the buttons. He stopped kissing my chest and returned to my lips. His kisses were so addicting to me. When I had opened his shirt, I let my fingers glide over his upper body. To my surprise, I could feel abs. At that moment, I mentally thanked Joanne that she had wanted him to be buff. He shuttered under my touch and another deep groan escaped his lips. His hands were now placed on my breasts, massaging them carefully. Again, he started kissing down my neck. This time one of his hands made its way down to my thighs. He gently squeezed my upper left thigh. Immediately, a loader moan escaped my lips. It made him smile against my neck. 

No matter what I do, I'm no good without you and I can't get enough.

I was sure that I'd have a hickey the next day. Not only was he kissing my neck, but also biting and sucking. Meanwhile, my hands had found their way to his hair, slightly tugging on it. While his right hand was squeezing my thigh, the left one made its way under my bra. Apparently that was not enough because he stopped working on my collarbone, pulled me up, so I was sitting, reached for my back and swiftly unclasped my bra with one hand. Right after that his lips captured my right nipple. In that moment, I realized that he was teasing me but I knew that I wouldn't last very much longer if we didn't speed up a little bit, so I tried to reach down to his belt. He got the hint and traced kisses down from my chest over my stomach to the waistband of my jeans. Immediately I arched my back; it felt too good to be true. 

Then you keep loving me.

When my jeans had been taken off, he roughly kissed my lips. I quickly took off his shirt and then let my hands glide down to his belt. He helped me opening it because I was too excited to open it. Slowly, I pulled them down only to be greeted by short Calvin Klein boxers. Just the sight of him in nothing but his underwear made me want to scream. A shy smile spread across his face before he kissed me once more. Again, his left hand was on my cheek, while the right one slipped into my panties. I clawed his back so hard; I swear I could feel the blood on my fingertips. My other hand made its way to his boxers and god, I wanted him inside of me immediately. He groaned against my lips and then broke the kiss to take off my panties. Awfully slow, he pulled them down. Arching my back, I let out a loud moan when he placed wet kisses from my inner thigh to where I needed him most. This teasing was so bad but at the same time it felt so good. Since I couldn't wait any longer, I stopped him and sat up to reach for his manhood. I pulled his boxers down slowly.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked, breathing heavily as he positioned himself in front of me.

Nodding, I gave him a smile. He slowly pushed himself inside of my, making me arch my back. It didn't hurt but I needed some time to adjust to his size. When I had, I slowly started moving against him. Eddie kept kissing my neck and touching every inch of my body. We kept rocking back and forth for almost two hours. I had never had such good sex in my life.