Torn.

About two months had passed. I was nervous because I was on my way to the set of Fantastic Beasts. Only a few weeks before I had received an e-mail from Joanne K. Rowling, asking me to play a small role in her new movie. It was nothing special; a very small role with only one line but for me it was exciting since I was a huge fan of Harry Potter. Taking a deep breath, I walked into the film studio. It was the first day of filming and all the actors were supposed to get to know each other. I knew that Ezra Miller and Colin Farell were playing two main roles but that was about it. 

The passed two months I had forced myself to forget about Eddie. I hadn't watched interviews with him, I had avoided to watch shows he would appear in and I didn't google him on purpose, even if I wanted to. It worked pretty well and he didn't come to my mind that often anymore. I was glad about it though; I was slowly forgetting about him. Not that I didn't want to see him but I knew was going to get hurt if I kept dreaming about him. It was complete bullshit; I didn't even know him and still I wished to see him every second of the day, at least the first week after we had met.

As I walked over to where all the actors gathered, I spotted a tall figure whose back was facing me. Joanne was looking over to me and smiled, when I finally reached the rather big group of people. She greeted me by shaking my hand and then started to introduce me to the others. My heart sank into my pants, when I looked into those familiar hazel eyes. It couldn't be; he couldn't be one of the co-actors. After I had pulled myself back together, I shook hands with the rest. Since I appeared a couple of times in the movie, the directors and Joanne wanted me to come every day. I was still not over the fact that I was supposed to work with Eddie. My plan to forget about him was not working anymore; not when I had to see him every single day. Joanne showed us around the set, when everyone was introduced. I wanted to get away from there; away from him. It might sound strange, but whenever I had a crush on someone, I tried to get away from them to prevent myself from getting hurt. 

"Okay guys, that's it for today! See you at the dinner tonight!" Joanne yelled, when the first couple of scenes were done. 

Sighing, I walked into my dressing room. Finally, I could get away from him at least for a couple of hours. He kept crossing my mind. Whether it was his incredible looks or his acting skills, I kept thinking about him. A knock on the door ripped me out of my thoughts, while I was getting changed. Since I didn't answer, there was another knock. It was annoying me, so I walked over to the door and opened it. My annoyance grew even bigger, when I saw who was standing in front of it. Apparently I couldn't escape because Eddie was grinning down at me. 

"You forgot this in the break room." he said friendly, while holding up my car keys. 

"Thanks!" I muttered, grabbing them. 

"Are you coming to the dinner tonight?"

Why couldn't he just leave? I tried to avoid eye contact because I exactly knew I'd grow even bigger feelings if I looked into them. Looking at my feet, I tried to put the keys into the back pocket of my jeans. I could feel his stare the whole time and it made me nervous.

"Yeah, how about you?" I finally managed to say.

"Cool, then we'll see each other!"

"Well, I gotta get going. Was nice to see you again, Eddie." I mumbled before grabbing my bag and pushing past him. 

I didn't care if it was rude or not If he couldn't stand me, it would've been so much easier for me, so that was my new plan; make him hate me. He called my name a couple of times, as I was walking towards the exit but I pretended like I didn't hear him. 

A sigh of relief escaped my lips, when I let myself fall onto the couch. Leo jumped up and rubbed his head against my face. He always did that to greet me but I couldn't quite enjoy it. The man who I had sworn to forget about, kept coming to my mind. I had worked so hard to not let myself get attached and it was all shattered within two seconds. Thank God, I didn't have to go to the dinner alone. Joanne wanted us to bring friends or family and since my parents lived in LA, I had asked my best friend, Ashley. She knew about Eddie and she was the one that was trying to get me away from him, well, she tried to distract me as good as possible. 

I slowly put on the dress I had chosen to wear for the dinner. Ashley was sitting in my living room in her black elegant jumpsuit. My dress was in a dark shade of purple, reached to my knee and looked very classy. My best friend knew that Eddie was going to be there and that's why she had prepared herself to save me from awkward situations. Such situations were also typical me; whether it was on the red carpet or in private, I managed to get myself in awkward moments all the time. Sighing, I put on my black heels. One last look into the mirror to check if I looked presentable, then I walked into the living room. I was shy, had my insecurities but, when you're famous you just swallow them. Correction: hot guys made me feel insecure and Eddie was one of them. I was so not looking forward to that dinner.