3 Third

7 Days Later

The wedding will be held in 2 days from now. Youngmi said that she will pick you from home and bring you to her house for the preparation about destroying her own wedding.

She's beautiful but sadly she's crazy. You just agreed without asking many questions.

From last night you had prepared all your clothes and put it in your luggage, ready to depart when she comes soon.

You were feeling guilty to leave you parents alone although your absence was just only for 3 days.

So funny! Why do you feel so uneasy about this?

"Mom, I'm going to Seoul for a while and after I finish my works I will come back home again. I will bring you a lot of money soon!" You say to your mother but there's no smile on her face.

Mrs. Song knocked your head instead. "Aishh this kid, who told you I want that money? We have more than enough now" she said, but you know she wasn't stating the truth.

"Auch mom! Poor my head" you groan while rubbing your head.

"Please be careful and take care of yourself there. Don't skip your meals and don't overwork. Also don't rambling or talking nonsense" Your mom keeps reminding you.

"Yes yes yes, Mrs. Babbling. Just take care of your own health only, your daughter will be fine!" You hug her tightly and kiss her hand.

Minju then suddenly comes out from your room while carrying your lugguage.

"Don't worry Nara, I will take care of your mom well. It's just for only 3 days but you look like you are going to be away for a whole year." Minju jokes to you and pats your back to comfort you.

"Thank you so much Minju. I know I can count on you" you hug each other before saying goodbye.

Now you just have to settle this job and get the rest money which you only got half amount for now. After that no more trouble!

Then a luxurious black car pulls up in front of your house and surely, that car must be owned by Youngmi.

She will bring you to her house and discuss about your mission later.

"Are you ready?" asks Youngmi after you enter the car.

You smile and just nod.

During the journey, your mind kept drifting along the way while debating on whether you are made a huge mistake or not, by agreeing to accomplish her stupid favor. You sigh.

But the decision has been made and it's already too late to retreat.

'Nothing else you can do... Just keep going Nara!' You remind yourself.

 Just keep going Nara!' You remind yourself

"Nara."

"Nara" You hear someone called your name.

"Wake up Song Nara" Youngmi yelled with all her might, wakes you up in shocked.