37 Thirty-Seven

"Youngchul seems so too"

Your mind keep repeating this bothered words. You wanted to denying her statement but it's no use because what had she said is kinda true.

And everytime if you're mentioning Jimin's name before, you somehow noticed that Youngchul seems to hating it by showing some uncomfortable face or acted but you not taking it too serious about that.

Just then, one of the pics that hanging on Youngmi's house wall suddenly caught your attention. It's a pic of two person who were smiling hugely and standing beside each other.

"Since when you took that photo with him?" standing on your feet, you walk directly to the frame and observing it. Jungkook looks so happy in this photo as he was showing his bunny teeth as well.

Such a rarely moment to watch his smile when you were with him back then.

"It was when we both were still studying. And Jimin took the pic actually for your information. It was an old good memories to me so it's hard to throw it" she said.

"No you don't need to throw this pic away. Just keep it if you love it okay" you ensure her that you're fine with it.

As your eyes still lock on this frame, out of the blue there's something that realizing you.

"Did you said, Jimin took this pic?" you asked as your eyes turn to look on her full of wonder.

"Yea of course. He's a good photographer in our college. And" she can't hold her laugh and started to blurt it out, paused her words for a moment before continue. "And Jungkook was really the opposite"

Opposite?

"What does that mean?" you asked again.

"I mean he's sucks in taking any picture. Stay still. I will show you" feeling excited with the topic that they are talking about, she started to go towards you and the frame before take it from the wall and looks like searching for something.

"What are you searching for?"

She just keeps quiet before handing to you another exact pics that was located at the back of the frame. It's a photo of Jimin and her this time.

"Why you're not framing this pic too like the other one?"

"Don't misunderstand about that. Look at how terrible this pic are. How can I placing it in my wall though" she claimed as you're now understand what she meant.

The pic this time really was not as good as the pic that Jimin took. You can figure it out that it no one other than Jungkook who taking the pic of them.

They did exchange the position to take a pic with Youngmi. Actually there are very different style of taking when both of the pics are compared together.

And both of them also little down making you remember about some little thing. Don't know why, your palm now has sweating too much for some reason.

>>continue

"NARA!" Youngmi shouted your name for the third times when you just kept stunned right there without any move.

You jumped a bit by her shocking acted. "Stop shouting! My ears almost hurt because of your loud voice" you claimed, touching your left ear in frustration.

"Stop messing with your innocent brain and help me clean the kitchen"

"I need to investigate about this thing. I need to go" Not wasting the time, you quickly hugged her for a sec and heading to the exit door.

Youngmi sighed looking at you who just waving at her. "She just want to escape from doing the chores" she said quietly before replied the waves.

•••
Can you figure it out what I want to tell in this chap? Lol you're so clever if you do

I know that it's really freaking short updated. I only managed to do until about 520 words for now. I will continue later on this same chapter. <3333