21 Twenty-One

2 weeks have passed. Minju already moved to Seoul and live next to your door. This surely impact more distance between you and him. Nowadays, you rarely get to see his face.

You always doing your duty as a wife cared about his dish, his health and his clothes without even skipped but he just come and go whenever he want.

He normally come during meal times or to sleep at night. There is also the time, he never coming home the whole day.

After that, he will went out and be at Minju's side all the time. You know that you not anymore his wife but his maid or slave. For sure.

It still hard for you to throw this feeling away no matter how hard you try. You hate him but deep down, you can't deny and lying yourself that you still want him. Love only means painful for you.

Since Minju started living here, she often come to your house visiting you and him. She still treat you as the same nice like before but the different is she become more cheerful girl.

Her face also showed that she's happy with him.

How stupid you are for still be here and just being only an obstacle to their relationship. But.. Where else you wanna go? Your mom must be really disappointed and sad if you told her all of this.

Sometimes, you will contacted Jisoo and chat with her to get ride of your bored. You also will let it out all the miserable problems that always disturbing yourself to her. She's the one who always support you and it do give more spirit to continue this.

For now, Taehyung and Jisoo were the only person that you most close with.

You want to spend some time with Minju but Jungkook already warned you for not to. So..A distance from him also means a distance with her.

***

Today is weekend. You always go out to the market nearby and buy some groceries there. This is like your routine job since he would never help you to buy it. What he only know just give the money and fulling his stomach.

You want to buy a lot of things to be stored for a week at the house. Today he's off and not working and maybe he was still sleeping in his room. Actually you went out a little bit early in the morning and taking a taxi to go here.

While picking all kind of things in the trolley, there something suddenly catch your attention. It was an inline of milk.

Don't know why you are now smiling, the milk had reminded you about the scene when he bought and give you the milk before.

Not delaying time, you instantly choose the milk in a carton with a cute pic of cow on it. You decided to pay it back for him when you arrive at home later.

As soon as you entered the house with all the heavy plastic bags in both of your hands, you quickly go to the kitchen first to keep it. You sighed out heavily, feeling tired. The time already passed 11 a.m.

'Is he still not awake yet?'

'Maybe I should wake him up or just put the milk at his room' You said to yourself.

You began to walk towards his room direction with holding the milk hoping that he still asleep. You pulled the door knob and noticed it is not locked. You then slowly entered his room, but some unfortunate scene that you should not saw suddenly happen right after you come in.

You frowned in disbelief while the milk carton that you are holding just drop to the ground making the sticky water splashing all over the room.

Jungkook was topless while hovering over on top of Minju.