34 Thirty-Four

Feels like the world suddenly shaking, and the darkness then swallowed you. You woke up instantly.

"Oh god! Are you joined the marathon or what? You sweating too much" The girl who alike Jisoo asked but your expression now are completely bewildered while wipe your sweat.

"GET HIM OUT OF HERE! WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?!" Still unaware, you struggled and throw all the stuffs near you.

"Nara calm down, no one is here other than us" she continued "This is me Kim Jisoo, your most 4D friend in the world. How came you not recognized me? " she pointing at herself, tried to realizing you.

"H-how I want to believe that you are really my friend?" You expected that Jungkook also has turned her into the poker robot likes Taehyung too.

"So what am I right now if I wasn't. A talking fart?" She said, narrowed her eyes.

Okay that's all you need. She's really your 4D Jisoo. You calm yourself a bit, studied her face warily.

"J-Jisoo?" you said like a patient who have sufferings from amnesia.

Now your brain little by little can function properly again to realize that everything that just happened earlier only was a dream.

That night, you had your worst dream ever.

She then started to hug you tightly while patting your back. "Sshh.. Don't be scared, it just a nightmare only. Everyone experienced it right?"

"But it was so real that I could feel that he was still here. In this room" you sighed and inhale.

Just then a face of Youngchul came to your mind. You frowned and released the hug.

"Give me back my child, Jisoo. He can't just leaves me like this" you said, as the part of the dream still there playing in your mind.

"I can't live without him"

"Nara listen. No one gonna leaves you including Youngchul. He's still alive okay" she said.

"Really? So where is he now?" An excitement smile could be seen placed on your face.

"Look. He's there at the bed next to you" she paused and begins to hold your hand. Her face also didn't seem as good as before.

She continued. "Sadly Youngchul was still in coma and can't wake up for now. That's why you must be strong"

Not that made you feel any better but at least you know that he's still alive.

Right after that, you quickly stand on your feet, slowly walking yourself slowly toward him.

Jisoo sighs quietly and massages her forehead, getting tired and sympathy at the same time.

"Can I ask you something?" Your heart was in pain while looking at his condition, then continued "Youngchul not going to die aren't he?"

"Tch what are you talking about?! Of course he will stay alive as our happy Youngchul. What kind of question is that" she said, looked shook by your question.

"It just I w-was too scared if he's not gonna wake up" Yea no one knows when he will open his eyes again.

"Just believe that it won't last okay. He and everything that happened now will be fine like how it used to be again. Trust me" She says to you in a serious tone, hoping you not to stress much thinking about this.

But It's not even a relief just to see him with those wires all over her small body. It's hurt and painful to know that he's still in coma since the 'day' it's happened.