17 Seventeenth

Jungkook seriously stared at her hazel eyes and wait for her reply. She blushed for a moment and shyly nodded, allowing him to kiss her.

He smiled gratefully then slowly lifted up her chin and pressed his lips against her.

She kiss him back, melted into the kiss. 

Just thought it was a peck but this is totally long and passionate one. He let out all the miss to her just by the kiss.

Just then at this moment.. He realized something. He. Want. Her. So. Badly.

"We should--"

*gasp 2x

"stop now" She said catching some air. Jungkook also look exhausted while try catching his breath.

"I know you want it" He whispers through her ear and smirked. Then, they continue to kiss again until both of them satisfied.

A moment later, they take a place sitting beside each other and started their talk.

It's was a long conversation. After finished the question and answer between each other about many stuffs, they finally walked out from the park.

She confessed everything toward him about the reason why she must leave and went to her hometown. She really sorry and hope that Jungkook can give her one more last chance. 

He without even he realized finally forgiven all her mistakes toward him so easily. Yes, of course he still mad after what she has done, leave him alone 7 years ago but it's not worth for just kept hating all the time. 

It's not gonna solve anything and only made his life even more miserable tho. It's enough for him. He want to be happy again.

Honestly he still wait for her and this is the day that he has been waiting for. His feeling was still the same.  Now she come back again.. For him..

Both of their eyes meet with each other full of bright. Jungkook extend one of his hand toward her. Minju who understand the situation without any hesitation accept it and chuckled a bit. "You're still the same" She said while shaking her head slowly.

"Why would I changed" He said playfully, hold one of her hand gently and place it in his sweater's pocket. He must always do like this when walking with her before. 

Along the way.. 

"I really didn't expect that you would be friend with her" Jungkook said still disbelief after she told him that 'you' was her bestfriend.

"Yeah she really a nice girl. She always helped me out when I have a hard time. A lot actually."

He hissed, annoyed with all the compliments of you.

"Jungkook... Since when did you know her? It just from the start I could noticed that you don't really like her and seem like she also know you." She asked.

He stop out of the blue and look at her."She is my damn wife." Jungkook without any hesitation, confess honestly. 

"W-what?" She chocked out, quickly take her hand back from his pocket.

"But I promised it just for a temporary. We will get divorce soon.."

Her eyes widened as she take a few steps back away from him. Jungkook continue adding while follow her step "Listen Minju, we're forcefully to get married and nothing happened between us. She the one who cause all of this things happened."

Her eyes widened in shocked. "You're married.." She said weakly realized that's why he goes to the same floor as her. He want to go to Nara's house which mean also his house.

"No.. Firstly I don't want to marry her. Secondly, she is bad and I hate her. Lastly the most important thing .. I just only love you."

"Don't called her that..She's not bad" She said backup your side.. Her brows knitted together in confusion as how can a naive and kindly person like Nara be that bad.

"Yes she is Minju. Trust me. She lying to all the people that she was pregnant my child but instead that's all not truth and just a LIAR! I'm trapped by her tricked." 

Jungkook touch her cheeks with both of his hand before adding "I just want to build up this relationship once again.. You belief in me right?"

She just sighed softly, don't know how to response.

"Please trust me.." He said desperately then hold her hand and brought it to his chest.

"Hmm.." Finally she just hummed, felt a little bad seeing Jungkook so strive like this. 

A smile suddenly appear on a corner of his lips. He's so relieve.. "Really?"

She nodded. 

The reunion of the lovey douvey couple starting from now~