36 Thirty-Six

Read it again at where you stopped because I have continue some of the part at this chap.

A week later.

Court decisions have been made and Jungkook had found guilty. He was sentenced to life imprisonment for 5 years or maybe more.

While Minju, she's dead by hunging herself in her room. There was no scuffle, described it to be done willingly.

An inspection of her body has confirmed she is suffering from stage 4 cancer illness and are waiting for the fall. Everyone's agreed that she considers commiting suicide.

But thankfully miracle happens today when Youngchul's eyes finally started to open again. Nothing can describe how happy you are.

Youngmi is right that her son was a strong kid...

Now she has decided to live in Korea forever and find a job here so that Youngchul and her would never be apart again.

It's time for you to let him go to his 'real' mom. After one week he stayed in the hospital, now doctor said that he can go home means you no longer can visit him in here.

Youngmi who just arrived to take her son home noticed your different expression. "Thank you for all of your efforts"

You jokingly hit her shoulder. "that's nothing much AHAHA. I'm so glad to help you" you said then laugh again. Noticed your obvious weird acted she knew that you're hurt inside.

"Hey.. You can visit him whenever you want at my place. And we can have some picnic or maybe watch some movie together" she suggests.

"That's sound great. Let's have a picnic then. U know, Youngchul will definitely dozing off when the movie begin" you chuckled.

"Sure." she said smile warmly before continue "Alright I have to go now to take Minho from the airport. See ya"

'I wish I can have a child like her one day'

Then Jimin come in to pick you up. You could hear Youngchul suddenly cries when they bumped into him.

"What's wrong with him?" you asked while went to Jimin and them.

"Maybe his tummy is pain. Are you okay honey?" She asked but he keeps crying. "Let's get you some medicine on our way" You just watched them until their sight disappear in the crowded.

You pick his sleeves. "Youngchul doesn't always behave like this. He must be in pain so sudden. We should go with them" you were about to follow Youngmi but he stopped you, holding your hand.

"Maybe he just don't feeling well. He'll be okay with his mother" he said.

"But-"

"Please just one day, forget about him. I want to spend time with you only." Lately Jimin feels more annoyed when you kept bringing topics about that kid again and again and more time of you was not with him but with Youngchul.

Heading to unknown place.

"Where you want to bring me, Jimin?" you asked try to make him walk slower.

"I want to bring you to my heart"

"That's a lame pick up line. Just tell me quickly"

He just stay quiet and leading you to somewhere while holding your hand. As you also don't talk anything, at the last you realized that you was in a house.

"Is this your house?" you asked.

He shook his head. "This is my lab actually" he said making you exploring this place that filled up with various type of apparatus and materials.