14 Fourteenth

"The two of them have been separated for such a long time, I think about 7 years ago..."

What?! Jungkook had a lover 7 years ago? Well, maybe it's not that weird to have loved someone like I have, but where is she now and why aren't they married instead of Jungkook marrying Youngmi or me? Is there anybody who can answer all my questions?

Hell no!

"Nara!!!" Mrs Jeon shouted calling my name when noticed that I wasn't listening to her. "Can you hear me?" She waving her hands in front of my face to make me notice her.

"W-what? Did you say something? Sorry but can you repeat it?" I apologized, smiling sheepishly while rubbing the back of my head.

"Please don't think too much about this, it was all in the past." She said, advising me.

I just nodded. 

"Yes, Mom, but can I ask you this last question please?" I make some cute face asking her for my one last question. Mrs Jeon just sighed out with my stubbornness and allowed it.

I then asked her where Jungkook's first love is now. Of course I want to know where she is now.

"Uhm, my memories are kinda weak now. I'm must be too old, but I think she left him and moved away without telling us where." She patted my back.

"I hope you won't leave him just like what she did to him." Those were her last words before she left to go back to her house.

I hope I won't. I just have a bad feeling about this, about him. I don't know when but somewhere, deep inside my heart I realized I started caring about him. Even though he doesn't care about me, but still.

Right after Mrs Jeon left the house, I laid down on my bed and took a nap for a while. I wanted some rest. My eyes closed and everything became dark.

***

3.00 p.m. 

The sound of a broken cup wakes me up. I slowly stand up and try to check out what it is. It sounded like it came from the kitchen.

When I'm out of my room, my eyes widened right after realizing the light in the dining room was on. I'm sure I turned it off earlier! An uneasy feeling enveloped me.

Jungkook never come back this early... Was is it a thief? Something's wrong here, why must a thief broke a cup.. or maybe he was thirsty I guess.

I encouraged myself and ventured out to see what was happening in the kitchen.

Just then someone who I didn't recognize suddenly approached me from behind me making me scream loudly.

Since I was shocked and scared, I quickly push this person as hard as I can with all my strength until they fall to the ground.

They seemed to groan in pain. 

"Ouch, shit!" I covered my open mouth with my hand, trying to find my breath when looking at the person on the ground. Realizing that it was actually Jungkook that I hit I hurriedly help him up.

"Jungkook?" I said, "I'm sorry, I thought you were a thief..." I exclaim, softly yelling, feeling sorry about pushing him to the floor.

"Stop talking nonsense! There's no thief who's as handsome as me." He rolled his eyes. "Besides, why must a thief be in the kitchen, you idiot!" He shouted, rubbing his back.

"But why you did come back early today? You usually come back home late at night..."

"I just wanted to, I guess. This is my house, I can come home and go out anytime I like." He shrugged while resting his body on the couch.

This is weird, maybe he's not feeling well today...

"J-Jungkook."

He hummed in response.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Make it quick."He said while not looking at me as his eyes were shut.

"I want to invite Mom and my friend here, may I?" I softly asked him. His face looked tired and annoyed. Does he not know how to smile? Even a little?

I had thought about this a long time ago, but I bit afraid that he might not allow it. Since we married each other, I never had time to go back to my own home so inviting them here would be a suitable choice.

Noticing that he still didn't respond me, I continue to give him a reason to persuade him. 

"I miss her a lot and it's been a while since we last met. I just want to have some dinner with her, that's all. I hope you understand." 

Feeling awkward with his gaze, I keep played with my fingers.

"Fine. It's not my problem." 

I had a huge grin on my face. I was relieved. I never thought he would agree this easy.

"Thank you so much." 

I was about to leave to give my Mom a call telling her about this, but he suddenly grabbed my wrist making me turn to face him.

"Come here."

"What? Why?" I ask in disbelief. Seeing that I stayed still in my position he moved his face closer to me. His eyebrows furrowed a bit.

"I don't want your mom see that thing." He says while pointing his fingers to my neck, making my face blush all of sudden. I felt myself getting nervous, freaking out internally.

"Ah... Yes, this. D-don't worry, I will cover it up with some make-up." I said, trying to be calm because of how close he was now.

"Nara,"

"Yes?" I asked.

"About what I did last night... Forget about it. I was drunk and I'm sorry if I hurt you. I hope that you will never touch my things ever again."

"Yes Jungkook..." Even if he's warning me now,  he seemed to have felt guilty about last night. I thought he doesn't have feelings like this. He might be changing.

"What are you waiting for? Go clean the kitchen now."

But changing takes a lot of time...