22 Twenty-Two

You leave him without a word and fly to United States just like what Mr and Mrs Jeon want to.

All your clothes in his house also just being left there, afraid if you will bump with him again. He can't know this secret as it's also a request from his parents.

Only one think you know is you're free now. From him.

Actually the main reason they sent you to other country is to keep you away from him, so that you would not be sad anymore.

Moreover, this is a great opportunity for them to improve your lifestyle and change you from being an innocent outdated girl to a much better girl.

Jungkook also has to learn depends on himself without you by his side.

He should accept everything that happens as he does not appreciated you when you were there for him.

10.00 p.m. He entered his house right after spending his time at the club and went to the kitchen looking for his dinner.

Unfortunately nothing left on the table making him kinda frustrated.

'Are she want to play with me. Where is my food?' He questioned himself, weird cuz you never forget about his meal.

Then he started calling your name.

"Nara". No answer.

"Song Nara!" He raise his voice a little calling you again for the second times.

But still no answer.

He now realize that there's no sign of you in this house and ruffle his hair full of anger.

"How dare she leave this house without my permission.." He hissed and chuckle alone.

'Just wait Nara'

An hours later, you still not coming home and yet he need to fill his stomach as soon as possible. He hates starving.

Not delaying time, he grabs his phone and dial Minju's number.

"I want to eat. Let's go out with me?" He asked her.

"Are you not eating yet? Ask Nara to cook for you. Sorry kookie but I'm on my diet now" Jungkook sigh out and narrowed his eyes. He really don't understand with most of the girls now.

"Please don't call me that, you just treated me like a child. I told you to call me oppa before." He said in annoyed.

"Yea whatever kookie oppa." Their conversation end after that.. There are no other options, instead decide to order pizza only.

This night, Jungkook being left alone in his house and finally fall asleep on the couch without even turn off the television.

He also let the leftover pizza on the table without clean it.