38 Thirty-Eight

P/s: Don't mind that pic. Just think that Jungkook in this book was really sucks in taking photo xD

You headed out from Youngmi's house in hurry and went into your car which was at the parking lot. As you were inside, you quickly opened the car's drawer to search all the pics. It's the pics of you that Jungkook had taken before when he used to stalk you.

Keep your eyes on every sight of the pics, you was really in a deep thought. What have I done to him? Why it's look exactly the same? As many thoughts still playing on your mind you noticed that you really need to meet Jungkook.

I'm going to face him after what have I told to don't ever meet again. Now i'm the one who going to show my stupid face infront him. Great.

Putting the keys on it places, you began to start the car engine and driving out to the most unpleasant place that you'll ever go. You also were never wanting to meet him but it's too late to return back.

Here you go. I'm on my way to the jail. You sighed heavily, focus on the busy street.

At the jail.

"Can I know what your relation with him?" One of the female guard asked you in the counter right after you're arrived.

"I'm his friend" you simply answered. Without looking back into your eyes, she just shakes her head while focusing more on her strawberry donut.

"Sorry mrs, but the visiting time is over one hours ago. Only family members will be allowed if there any serious matter" she claimed.

"No wait I mean. A friend for now. I'm his ex wife but we ended up last year and it's really urgent. I need to talk to him" you claimed again, still don't give up.

"So you're no longer have a relation with him. Again. I'm really sorry but you need to come tomorrow" She said and at this time, she gives you a second of pissed of glance while narrorwing her eyes.

"But-" just then, someone stop your word so sudden right after he accidentally bump onto you making you almost fell down. A guy who was wearing the same uniform like the lady looks like was in trouble as looking for his workers at the counter.

"THERE'S A FIGHT HAPPENED BETWEEN THAT MUTE GUY AND MOST OF THE JERKS AGAIN" that man yelled while you there was still groaning in pain.

The lady stands up and looked so shocked. "Again?"

The guy nodded in guilty. "Sorry ma'am" Then both of them run to somewhere that you don't even know, leaving you behind.

"What the? Where's my sorry?" you asked in disbelief.

Because of your naturally stubborn behavior, you keep on following them. No matter what, you NEED to hear what will Jungkook says about this matter.

"Please. I need to talk with him" you begged, half running half walking chasing them from behind.

"Go home Mrs" The donut lady said firmly pushing you away from her.

Finally you stop walking feeling there's no hope anymore for you. "But Jungkook need to hear this" your voice become slower but still can be heard.

"Excuse me. Did you just said Jungkook? Was it his name?" the lady suddenly stop turning her face back looking at you.

"Yes yes. Jeon Jungkook. Can I see him just for a while" you nodded and asked in excitement.

Their face changed as both of them kept looking to one another. "We are truly sorry but he was involved in a fight right now and we're heading to the place to stop them"

"Oh my god" your placed one of your hand on your parted mouth still didn't believe what had happened just now.

"You can come with us and wait in the waiting room. I'll let you see him after that"

622 words. So sorry
I didn't have much
time to write again.
Will continue again
on the same chap :)

Continue>>

You followed her orders and waited in the waiting room with a nervous yet worried feeling. How will he reacts when he sees me? Will he even talk to me? Am I will be humiliated by him?

Many thoughts were playing on your mind none stop as your hands has already sweat a lot. What you're sure he will think that you were the one that a real dumpling dumb.

*knock sounds*

Suddenly the donut lady come in right after opened the door with a straight face. She looks at you once before turn back to look at the opened door. "Stop fighting with them you trouble boy! I'm sick with all of this" she said with a loud voice but you still not see Jungkook's face yet also his voice shows up.

"What are you waiting? Come in. Your ex wife wanted to meet you" she yelled as you just sit on your chair while thinking about how to interact with him.

Why taking him so long?

You're still waiting and this moment has really freaking you out. As he slowly walk in to the room, you finally meet his intense gazes and realized that he still keeps his promise.

To not showing his face infront you anymore.

Your hearts drop to the ground when seeing him with a mask on his face adding with his much skinnier body than before and his long mess hair passed his ears. He looks terrible that's all and you do feel guilty for that.

Jungkook carefully sits infront you as your heart keep on pounding so hard. You noticed every times your eyes meets him you can't even think propaly.

I'm death..

The donut lady then knock his head hard and said."Stop fighting with them or I will kick your damn ass out of here" Jungkook didn't gives any reaction and just stay silent.

"I don't know how can you marry this deaf man" then she starts to head out leaving you alone with him.

"Why you wearing that mask?" stupidly it was your first conversation with him.

"Jungkook-" you called him again when noticed that he looks empty and keep looking around.

"This mask suits me.. I feel really comfortable cause no one will see my ugly bad face anymore" he claimed while smiling, not minding to look at you.