15 Fifteenth

As you wished, your mother and Minju will visit you today. You wake up early in the morning today and excitedly clean the house.

Gratefully you also recovered from the fever and you now have more energy.

'Jungkook is probably was still sleeping in his room.'

You slowly entered his room and looked at his sleeping face.

All the rooms in this house was cleaned by you except his room. This messy room needs to be cleaned, but he didn't wake up yet.

"Should I wake him up?" You asked yourself and shake your head still not daring to wake him.

'What should I do? Mom will come here anytime.'

Just then Jungkook suddenly yawned and rubbed his eyes. 

'Looks like he just woke up. '

You quickly step away and distance yourself from his bed and pretended to collect the clothes on the floor, not wanting him to think that you were watching him sleep.

He's the kind of person who would just say whatever they want so you should be careful.

He cleared his throat.

"How dare you entered my room!" He asked you, half asleep.

I shake my head and apologize. 

"I'm sorry Jungkook, I just wanted to clean your room. So em... Can you take a shower now? Mom wants to come today." I said to him, more like ordered.

"Who the hell are you to order me around, shitty? I still want to sleep! get out of my room, you're disturbing me" He told you raising his voice a little.

"But Jung-"

You were about to lose your balance and fall after being hit by his pillow on your face.

"Just shut the fuck up, you piece of shit." He said, giving you a death glare before going to sleep again.

You sighed out and headed your way out of his room. If you refused he probably will drag you out.

You don't want to destroy the mood. Erghh, It's okay, just let him be... A few second later you heard a knocks on the door.

"It must be them." A smile appeared on your face as you quickly opened the door knob and see your mom right in front you.

You hugged her tightly. For a while, you just stayed like that, hugging each other before you release the hug.

'Wait, just mom?'

 You look behind your mom to check if she's alone.

"I thought that you're coming here with Minju? Where is she?"

"Ah Minju... She wanted to come along but couldn't because she has some last-minute work to do at her workplace, so she will come later." You nodded and we entered the house together with your hand linked around your mother's arm.

You bring her to the living room.

"Have a seat, Mom... It is hard to find this address?"

"Of course not! It's not that hard. I just have to give the address to the driver and search your house number. That's all." You chuckled as you handed a cup of coffee to her.

"You have a beautiful house." She smiled, impressed with the look of the house.

"Thank you." You simply replied, satisfied with all your work today. We continue to chat with each other about many interesting topics.