23 Twenty-Three

"You can only learn how to get

up once you've fallen"

"About what you talked yesterday

"About what you talked yesterday. Are you sure you need to go back to Seoul?"

"Yea I will be leaving by next week and continue my old dream to run a salon shop there." You said to her hoping that she can understand.

Of course she feels sad to be apart with you since both of you was really closed to each other nowadays. But you need to return as your time here for a year had ended.

'You promise to yourself that you want to start a new life. Without him ever haunting you'

We sat on the bench nearby as Youngmi keep patting her son's back making him to sleep.

"Nara,. It has been a year you take care of Youngchul." She pause while look deeply into your eyes. "And you also know I don't easily trust any other people more than you"

Yes it is true that you was really closed with her son and sometimes will take care of him when she's working, but what are she saying now kinda makes you confused. It's like there was something wrong with the words that she told.

"What actually do you want to say Youngmi?" You asked.

She holds both of your hands. "Please.. Help me. Can you bring Youngchul too?" Your eyes widened in shock.

"But why??" Bring Youngchul with you wasn't the problem but the actual problem is, what the reason she willing to do this in the first place? She loves her son.

"Minho and I were often busy with works now. No one of us can take care of Youngchul as he deserves more love from his family." She pleads, regard Nara just like her own family.

You sigh out still not confident with all of this.

"Is it okay for Youngchul to be with me? You are his mom after all"

"I trust u Nara.." Youngmi determined, give a warm smile at you. Full of hope.

***

A week later, you finally arrived to Seoul and moved in to your new apartment. It has been a year you leaved and now you back again to this country.

'Let's just start a new journey from now' you advising yourself.

A smile appear from your lips when observing the face of sleeping Youngchul on his bed. He's probably tired now because of the long journey we went through a while ago.