28 Twenty-Eight

After that annoying game end, you decided to ignore him and just remained silent along the journey.

It will only make your temperature raise and more piss off if you keep talking with him. Enjoying the view from the car's window are much better to do right now.

'I need to find way to go out of here' you determined, thinking some ways to let Youngchul and you can go back home again.

A moment later, Jungkook stop at the petrol stations to refuel his dwindling car.

An idea suddenly came out from your naughty mind as now you already have your own planned to run away.

He might say that it's only a dinner but you still can't fully trust a jerk like him!

Maybe he will kill you or kidnapped Youngchul again. Right? You need to be careful.

"I need to use the washroom" you said, right after he finished refueling the car and entered in.

He scoffed and narrowed his eyes. "Is that your favorite place?! Go faster or I will leave you here"

Not delaying your limited time, you quickly out of the car and find the public toilets here.

'But where the heck is the toilet?'

Even this station wasn't that too big, you still can't found where they hide the toilet. Your plan will ruin if Jungkook really leave you alone here.

Youngchul was with him now as he's still sleeping in his car.

But suddenly a stranger approach you.

"Can I help you?" An old guy around 50 greet you with a smile plastered on his face. Maybe because of you kept looking around like a lost child, he wanted to give a help.

"Sorry but where is the toilet?" You asked while looking at the bold old men who is kinda shorter than you. Wearing a spectacles and his ripped shirt.

He kept smiling since earlier.

"That's the way. You will see a toilet signboard if you keep going straight" he said, pointing at the direction you need to go.

"Thank you so much" You thanked that old men and went to the direction without even noticed his wild gazed over you.

After a minute, you out of the toilet and still wanting to continue your plan.

But someone suddenly stumble and hit your chest. It's an old guy before!

"Sorry young lady,
I lost my spectacles" With a smile still appeared on his face, he bows a little and apologized to you.

It's kinda creepy but you was in hurry right now and just forgived him, afraid Jungkook will leave you alone here.

You almost want to walk to the car when that old guy suddenly got a punch on his face out of the blue. And it was Jungkook who beatings him.

Not thinking twice, you try to stop this bipolar guy from hurting a weak person that almost showing signs of decline like him.

"Stop right now! Are you insane! He just an old guy" you try to stop him by pushing his chest, making him a few distance from that old guy.

"Step back!" He yelled at you making you fully in shocked.

"What's wrong with you?!" You yelled back at him but he ignored it and went to that old guy again who now is groan in pain.

He then rolling up his navy suit's sleeves and grab that old man by his collar, stared him down.