32 Thirty-Two

"No, you can't be ended like this"

Flashback 1 hours ago

Jungkook followed the message orders and end himself went to this mansion address without thinking much.

He looked down at his own watch on his hand. It's already 10 minutes he's here in this huge abandoned mansion but still, there's no sign of you can be seen yet.

There's a lot of rooms provided in this big ass house which will be the biggest problem in finding you.

All of this must have been planned from the started.

As he still tried figure out which room that might be located you in it, a loud voice suddenly reverb clear from the speaker out of nowhere.

The sounds from the speaker is heard well in the air as he still looked puzzled with what's just going on.

"Looks like someone was looking for his hot damn wife though" the unknown voice said as he instantly knew the mastermind behind all of this.

It's none others!

"I don't have time to treat all this shit. Let her go Jimin, she's not even involved in our case" he said.

"Well, I know it. But unfortunately she's your weak, Jungkook. That's the best part"

Nara has been in the hands of person who utterly problematic. A very wrong one.

"Don't talk shit with me. She's a married women. Also I love someone else dude" With a pokerface placed on his face, he claimed.

"Are you sure? isn't it funny if I tell you that she's lying about her married status and that child wasn't her real son?" Jimin smirked.

"What the hell was that. Do you think I'm going to believe in such a liar?" Hell no.

"Listen, Minho was Youngmi's husband and that child, Younchul are their son. Up to you want to believe it or not, silly"

He just shook his head, still can't put all the trust on him.

"Think about this again. You're willing to leave your love only to save Nara's here. Am it stupid of you when you kept chase after her now?"

"You know nothing about me so shut your dirty mouth, Jimin"

But Jimin just ignored and keep talking.

"As she's comeback like an angel compared to a face that only her mother could love back then. YOU JUST ONLY THINK ABOUT YOURSELF"

Frowning, he's stayed silent. He can't deny it that a little, he do felt confused and guilty.

"Where is them?!" He questioned him, before added "what actually do you want from me"

"Admit it then! You just love her because she's beautiful. You don't even deserve her"

"NO. I tried to stop loving her! " his pulse pounding while shallow his breath.

"YES IT IS. SAD OF YOU BUT THAT'S THE FACT AND IT'S TOO LATE TO RETURN BACK" jimin said with an evil gleam in his eyes.

 SAD OF YOU BUT THAT'S THE FACT AND IT'S TOO LATE TO RETURN BACK" jimin said with an evil gleam in his eyes