25 Twenty-Five

Jungkook had been eyeing you and Minho from the started. He realizes that he has done a really stupid decision by willing to follow you until this far. In front of your house, dammit.

After Minho's leave, he went out of his car and making his step towards your door. The fact that you're married really disturbing his already miserable mind.

Someone ring the door's bell. Thought that it maybe Taehyung or Jisoo, you rushed to greet them.

But when the person pop up was really the unwanted one, your smile faded. Jungkook just looking at you without blinking.

"Are you following me back? You're such a stalker too!" You  scoffed and stated, crossing your arms over your chest.

"I just want to talk with you. Can you understand me" He makes a pleaded voice, as you quickly talked back.

"But I don't. Please, can you understand me too" you said softly, try to make him understand. But since he still stubborn and stayed frozen in his place, you sighed out and shut your door off.

But Jungkook then instantly stop your act by detained the door.

"Just for 5 minutes only. Let me in" He said and nonchalantly entered your house.

"Wait. Who gave you permission to come in?!" You ask in disbelief.

"This house is really nice. Can I sleep here?" pretended not hearing you, he quickly changed the subject.

"You said it's only for 5 minutes."

"We talk for 5 minutes and I sleep for 5 hours. How about that?" Jungkook said, while gives a naughty smile.

But it's not working man. "What do you want actually?!" you said while raised your voice a little.

"Hey calm down. Youngchul will woke up if you keep yelling as a crazy women like this. Actually, I don't remember what I want to talk about" he calmly replies.

You could hear a small laugh come from his mouth. You rolled your eyes in annoyed.

'That's not funny at all!'

"Stop it. I'm done now. Let's get your butt out of here" you put all your courages and push this heavy man toward the EXIT door.

But before you could solve the problem to shoo this monkey away, Jisoo and Taehyung suddenly came out of nowhere.

"Yahh Nara! It's dangerous to let your door unlocking like this. Do you not scared if the robber come in?" You could hear Taehyung's mumbles from a far.

Still unaware with Jungkook presences, they both try to find your figure in the living room.

"Oh no it's them. You should hide now!" you said to him and started panicking.

"Wait why should I? Who are them?" He not even move a little bit.

"Nara are you ther-" she stops right after saw Jungkook besides you before continues "WHAT IS THAT JUNGKOOK?. Taehyung go help Nara now!" Jisoo said, and were about to choke up as soon as saw her boss face in your house.

"Nara come here to me now" Taehyung extending his hand, trying to get you far from him.

Jungkook grip your arm signing you to stay still.

"I just want to meet her for a while. She's had leaved me for a year and why can't I come here?" Jungkook said, defends his right.

"Stop Jungkook. You should go back now. It's already late." Taehyung advising him.