4 Fourth

At The Church

Youngmi looked at herself in the mirror. This sparkling white dress was perfectly fit on her slim body. Her make-up and hairstyle was also greatly done.

Her palms started to sweat as she was nervously waiting in the room, hoping that their plan would go well.

"This marriage will never happen Youngmi" She said to herself, determined.

Youngmi then took her phone and called you. "I hope she is ready and has memorized all the lines I taught her last night." Youngmi was so worried thinking about you.

While At Youngmi's House

Your body can't stop shaking. You are still not ready yet, but time will never look back and wait for you.

You sigh, busy memorizing your dialogues. Yes THIS IS THE DAY that you hoped would never come.

'But that's impossible as you seeing an elephant can fly'

"Oh god, this is so hard. Now I just realized that I would never be an actress." You shook your head in frustration.

You're having mixed feelings, you are worried, stressed and scared as hell.

"What if I can't speak clearfully that time? What if I don't remember my dialogues? If something like this happen I'm sure... I'LL BE DEAD" you mumble to yourself while trying to focus and ignore your hands that are sweating so much.

"Calm down Nara...Calm down" You say, trying to calm yourself.

Then you try to put on the fake pregnancy belly. "Gosh this thing is really driving me crazy! It looks like I'm 6 months pregnant! This is really uncomfortable!"

Suddenly your phone rang and that sound almost gave you heart attack which made you yell. "Huh? What is that?!" You chuckled awkwardly after you realized that the sound was just from your phone.

'Why does the ringtone almost sound the same as an alien's voice?!'

Someone's calling and you quickly press the answer button and start the conversation.

"Hello.."

"Are you ready? How's it going? Is everything alright?" It's Youngmi who called you. You don't know how to reply. Of course your situation right now, is not alright but you don't want to get her worried.

You have to help her escape from that Jungkook guy. Your mind kept drifting.

"Are you there? You are worrying me right now" she asked, feeling uneasy.

"Miss Youngmi" you took a deep breath before continuing. "Well I'm a bit scared but I will do my best..." 

How you miss your mom and want her to be at your side right now.

"Everything will be fine Nara, just tell them what I have taught you alright? And then you may go back home and live happily like before. Please be confident" she said to me softly.

You shouldn't make this situation become more worst. You know that you are not a person who will give up easily..

Yes just for today. Go on! You comfort yourself and collected all spirits you have. This is what you want Nara. You need her and she needs you.

"Thanks for that. Everything is alright here... Don't worry" you confidently said to her.

"Alright, I gotta go now. Don't forget to come here in half an hour from now. Bye!." Our conversation end.