39 Thirty-Eight

"Don't ever said something nonsense like that. Look I'm really sorry cause hurting you back then. I know I shouldn't said that-"

"I want to wash myself quickly." He cuts you off instantly making you feel more bad. His eyes turn to his bleeding arm that hiding under the table before look at you again. "Why you're here?"

"Can I take take a look?" you asked in wonder when he looks like in pain but he just simply replies.

"No need. I'm fine"

You believed that this blank man in front you are so in love with the floor. He can't even take his eyes away from looking at them.

You sighed. Ignoring his obvious fakes answer, you then stand up moving toward his direction. As you get near him, you take roughly one of his hand that were bleeding and examine that big wound.

But instead he takes back his hand from you. "I said i'm fine!" Alright that's it. You can't hold yourself anymore seeing him like this.

"We have nothing to say anymore. I want you to go home right now " he said in a low tone.

"No i don't want" You protest. "Y-you were in pain"

"Beacause of this stupid little thing you don't want to go home huh?" he shows you his bleeding arm and punch it many times with his other hand. "See?! It wasn't hurt at all"

"No. Not your arm but your heart, Jungkook" you said as your eyes begins to watered a little but he just laughed it off.

"Don't pretend that you cared about my heart. It's frustrating" he raised his voice making you a little shocked.

"Why? Why you must to wear that damn mask? Why must you got involve in a fight? Why Jungkook" you paused as your tears keep falling down before continue.

"Why you must looked so suffered like this?" You said weakly.

"What do you mean by suffer? I am happy. I got what I need to receive a long time ago. This punishment feels really good. Really" he said looking down on the floor with a small smile.

"Stop it! I know that it wasn't you. Jimin did all of this right?" You asked but he stayed silent.

"At the Mansion. It also was him who did kidnapped me and Youngchul right. That's why he kept crying when he sees Jimin nowadays"

"You should go home" he stands up and walk to the EXIT door, were about to leave but you quickly run after him to the door as open your arms widely, blocking it.

"I will never let you go so easily.. And you can't leave me hanging like this!" You yelled. Yes you're so desperate right now.

This time he finally looks into your eyes, locking them  with yours seriously for a moment before changed his view back. "You know what are you doing was nothing to stop me."

He can push you away so easily if he wants though.

Jungkook slowly lean in closer to you before whispers through your ear "There's nothing you can change even you have know the truth. Go live your life happily out there. That's more better, Song Nara"

NOT TODAY!
It still not too late to fix all of this.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!" You call his name out then instantly take off the mask from him, finally revealing his face.

His eyes opened widely, looking in shocked with your sudden acted.