33 Thirty-Three

Youngchul's was been hospitalized. Same goes with you as both of you now had been taken by ambulance to be treated as soon as possible.

Jungkook really didn't expected that Jimin could go this further even he knows that what he has done before really weren't giving an easy time for him.

He should have expected all this to happen...

The story began when both of them were still friend. A really closed one. Along with Taehyung and all the bangtan's members. It's happened when Jungkook ended up in loves with Minju back then.

But because of some complicated reasons, she needed to be with the man that her grandmother had chosen which is Kim Moonjun. A really wealthy guy with really a good looking face. Plus, the light brown eyes he had and having a perfect height also body, we can describe that he was a perfect guy for her.

This problem affected their relationship and so on leading him to end up, breaking up with her.

Until this unfortunate night, everything became helter- skelter. It was never a plan to suddenly bumped onto Moonjun in the quiet area near the lake. Jimin was also there with him that time.

It was a good timing, thought drunken Jungkook.

Before he could think more deeply about the impact,
with all the pent-up anger in his heart, finally he killed him stabbing Moonjun at his chest. Surely it was Jimin who shocked the most.

With this brief knife on his left hand, he finally let out all his madness by stabbing Moonjun's chest as the groan of pain could be here loudly from Moonjun's mouth.

"JUNGKOOK! What the fuck is wrong with you?! He's die, dude!" Jimin grabbed his collar and yelled on his face, still disbelieve the situation.

"Get this damn bullshit out of here" he replied easily, pushed Jimin away.

"Wha-"

"JUST DO WHAT I TOLD YOU, HYUNG!" He yelled then ruffled his hair, looking so fed up of life.

"Who are you to bossing me around, you punk! Do u think you can run away from your shit? Hell no" Jimin looked so done of this dumber in front him.

"Just closed your mouth and shut the fuck up, hyung. I know what I'm doing"

"But you've troubling me once again!"

Didn't know why, Jimin finally agreed and did like what he has told, carried this dead Moonjun on his shoulder and quickly throwing him into the lake while Jungkook took over the other job to eliminate the evidences.

They did it. But the secret only stand for a week until one of the man found the dead Moonjun after fishing. The case already spreads and now had involved the police.

There's no luck anymore when Jimin's fingerprints only had been found on Moonjun's spectacles that has fallen nearby the place. Finally he got arrested.

•••

"Jungkook! Please help me. You're the one who killed him" He begged desperately, still puzzled why it just only him who was in the jail but unfortunately this damn jerk innocently denied the truth.

"You don't have a proof hyung. I was in my vocation that night or are you forget? I still can't believe that you put that blame on me" Jungkook looked at him as if he was a crazy person.

"HAHAHAHA. This kid... Just tell them quickly the truth man" even he knows that Jungkook just stated the fake things, he stills hoping that all of these was just a joke.