16 Sixteenth

Nara's POV

I decided to wait for Minju at the outside of my place as she has text me that she's at nearby now. I think that it also might be easier for her to find the house when she saw me from the distance.

Just then, something caught my attention when Jungkook's voice suddenly can be heard not far away from here.

I began my step toward the voice location. But what is more strange to me is Jungkook's voice that I heard was seem kinda begging and upset.

There him standing near the elevator with a woman (??) He was holding the woman's hand tightly.

I just frowned in my place, steal a look and eavesdropping his conversation while hide myself behind the wall. I try to take a look at that woman's face but unfortunately she's back facing me.

Who is she? From her appearance, she looked kinda familiar to me. Long black straight hair. A kinda stylist and modern black blouse with skirt knee-length. Also high heels. Not gonna deny..

She's stunning even from the back.Wonder what I'm wearing? Just a baggy clothes with some random sweatpants.

Beautiful right.....? I know.

"Please..... Don't leave me again" He said to her, making my heart shattered. Just then she moved her face a little and revealed her face. My eyes widened.

'Wait!? i-is that Minju??!'

She were about to say Jungkook's name but I cut her off without I even noticed. Now they both we're standing infront me.

"Minju.." I said, still confused and don't know my heart hurt looking at them. Minju was a bit startled by my sudden action.

"Na-nara.." realized Jungkook's arm still holding her, she quickly pushed that away. 

"There you are!" she said,ignored Jungkook behind while walking to my way.

"Did both of you know each other? Just asking.. You two looked close." I asked.

"Him? He's actually.. Actually the person that I always talking about." She exclaimed, while smile at me and him.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jungkook said with his grumpy voice to you before adding "Minju did you know her?"

"Wait wait.. Are both of you also know each other." Minju said pointing at us with her finger in disbelief.

"Well I guess this world was too small." I said to her with the fading reaction.

'That's mean Minju was Jungkook's first love. Oh my lord!'

"Really... What a fortunate coincidence. So... should we talk at some suitable place now?" I lost my word. Jungkook shake his head.

"Nope.. not with her. Just the two of us. Let's go downstairs, we have so many things to talk about"

"But why?? Why she can't? And what wrong with you acting so cold toward her? She's my bestfriend and I come here to meet her honestly. I don't even know that you also live here"

"I said you must follow me right now!" He resolutely pulled Minju's wrist again and she stumbling back a little.

"No.. Nara and I-" I cut her off again.

"It's okay Minju.. Go with him. I know you really want to meet him of course more than me. This is your hope right? I will wait here until you two done. Don't worry."