6 Sixth

Jungkook's point of view

Since the wedding had been canceled, his parents didn't allow him to return to their house again. They also avoided talking to him.

So, he decided to stay at his apartment until his mother's anger subsided.

It's not that easy for Mrs. Jeon to forgive Jungkook. It has been a week since the incident happened and so many people gossiped about him. There were so many rumours.

Jungkook hasn't given up on finding you, but he also hasn't heard from his hyungs, Jimin and Taehyung, whom he asked for help.

They aren't reliable sometimes so he can't depend on them completely. He sighed.

Flashback at the club

"I'm innocent hyung, I've never seen her face in my entire life. So how does it make sense that I raped her?" he pulled his hair out of stress.

"Jungkook stop it! You've said the same sentence a million times! We trust you! Stop saying the same thing!" Taehyung shuttered, annoyed with his words.

"Or maybe you were sleep walking and went to her house without realizing.. and BAMMM!! You raped her" Jimin chuckled while continuing to sip his drinks.

Jin quickly hit his head. They weren't helping in the situation at all.

Suga just shook his head, looking at those two unstable guys who were drunk in front of him. "These kids..."

"Relax kookie it's not that hard to find someone hiding. We have a lot of experience doing this kind of job." Suga claimly said to him..

"We're gonna find that kitty who ruined Jungkook's lifeu!" Taehyung pipped out all of sudden.

End of flashback

After taking a morning shower, Jungkook headed straight to the kitchen and was making himself a coffee

After taking a morning shower, Jungkook headed straight to the kitchen and was making himself a coffee. Suddenly his phone call started to ring.

"So....have you found her yet?" he asked Jimin who was on the other end of the line. He really hoped that his two hyungs can find any clues or information about you.