10 Tenth

Its has been a month since you married. Now you stayed with him in his apartment but just under the same rooftop not room. For sure..

Nowadays, Jungkook always not at home and often come back late at night while you just stayed in this stupid house 24/7 hours work for him. You really felt like want to die of boredom..

Sometimes he ask you to cook for him, clean his apartment, washed his car, do the laundry, dishes... uhh what you mean is all the things you had to do for him!!! Even though it's has already clean but he still want you to do it. He just treated you like his maid or slave.

 Nothing changed, he still cold hearted like always.  

Flashback

 The priest has finished his speech and you are standing beside Jungkook. Somehow you feels that he become more strangers to you. Not gonna deny he's so good looking and hot meanwhile you? You just an ugly potato...

Your mom always say that you're pretty but you don't think like that as you not like a type of girls who cared about their skincare and hairstyle..

Not say that you not cared about yourself but you're too poor to buy those expensive things.

"I will never be his ideal type girl.. Jungkook just like sexy and hot woman only not as me who too old fashioned..What am I thinking? Oh noooo" you mentally talk to yourself.

Priest: Jungkook, you may kiss the bride.. 

He lean in more closer to you as you just stay in your position like a stone did't know how to response. He suddenly slides his hand around your waist making your heart pounding so hard. He was really close to you until there is no gab between us.

Now our face just inch from each other and his lips touch yours. It's so soft.. You know that your cheeks heat up turn to red colour. But its just a fast kiss like for one second and then he pulled it away. 

This was your first kiss and you gave it to him. You always hope that one day you can give this kiss to a men that you truly love but this day Jungkook has stole it away from you.

As we finished our kiss all the guest started clapping and cheers for us. 

End Flashack

*knock knock

Reality hits you from recalls the past. Someone knocks, and you quickly went to the door, to check who is coming. It's can't be Jungkook, he never come back this early.

You open the door and shocked right after see your mom's in law means Jungkook's mother who come. Mrs Jeon hugged you and we went inside the house.

"I come here cause I decided want to have a dinner with you guys. I really miss both of you. Btw, where is Jungkook?" she asked while look around the house... 

"Ju-Jungkook??" You hesitated. Why she suddenly pop up like this!!.. "He's probably busy doing work at his office, so maybe he will come home a little bit late. Why not we eat first?" you suggest don't want Mrs Jeon to wait him which still don't know what's time will come.

"No.. No matter what, we have to eat dinner together. I come far away for you guys you know?? Is he always back home this late? It's 6.00 p.m now." she said while shake her head looking at the watch.

You try to call him but like always he never answered it. Why we have phone if we not use it wisely??! 

"Why not you go to his office and bring him home? It's not too far from here.." Mrs Jeon said. "Bu-But" she cut you off before continue " Don't worry I will inform my driver to drive you there.

'Oh no.. he must be mad if I come to his office..' 

Nara's POV

I finally had to go to his office to take him home. When arrived at the building he work, I quickly get into the elevator and pressed level 6 where his office are.

While looking around the floor and search for his room, all the workers here just stare at me with some weird look.

'Why? What's wrong with me?'

'Am I went to the false floor?? It's so uncomfortable to be stared like this!'

"Why it's so hard to find his room!?" I sighed in frustrated.

"Is that you, Song Nara?" someone calls my name from behind.

"Yes I am,." I said while turned around and look at the voice owner. My eyes widened and I really did not expect to meet with people I know in this creepy place.

She's Kim Jisoo my highschool's friend at the past. We really close to each other back then, but we are no longer in touch after she went to college..

"Oh goshhhh! That really you.." she hugged me tightly. "Never thought that I can meet you again, look at you.. You are still the same like before" she exclaim to me. I chuckled and smile excitedly at her. 

"I miss you so much!! Are you work here?" she nodded. Just by looking at her clothes I can describe that she are working at this company. "Can you helps me. Actually I want to meet-" suddenly someone interrupt our conversation and pulled my wrist.

"Why the hell are you doing here?!" Jungkook said to you with his serious face.

"Can you give us some space?" Then Jungkook said to Jisoo and she quickly leave both of us alone. She looks confused with what just happen. I give her signed with my mouth saying that I can explain later..

"NARA! are you hear me?" 

'Yes.. I'm sorry for coming Jungkook, but your mom asked me to bring you home for a dinner together" I explained to him. Surely he don't like me here. All the busy body workers here keep stare and eavesdropping on our conversations. 

But suddenly my ears hear some of his worker talking back at me.

"She must be our CEO's wife.. Look at how the way she's dressed, she really don't have any taste in fashioned"

Then another one also murmuring, "How can a handsome man like him married a woman like her. Her hair was truly messy..?"

"I can't believe he choose her"

My heart feels like being stab violently with knife..

The giggled and laughing can be hear clearly everywhere making I just look down at my worn pink t-shirt and bright green pants withstand the embarrassed. I want to hurry come here and forgot to comb my hair.. .

I feels like wanna cry right now.!!!

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND JUST CONTINUE YOUR WORK!!"Jungkook yelled to all his staff workers making them hurriedly back to their place.

"You don't need to come here.."He said to me while rolled his eyes. Jungkook definitely felt ashamed of me.

"I'm so sorry" I apologized to him again and keep look down.

"Just go down and wait me there." I just nodded and heading my way to the elevator very regret to come here.