19 Nineteenth

After settling Taehyung's trouser problem, both of us out of the room together. Mrs Song who just awaken from the sleep suddenly approach us.

"Sorry but who is he, Nara?" she asked, look a little confused when saw the two of us out of the room together.

"Did Jungkook not telling you? This guy is his friend. I just help him find the spare trousers at Jungkook's closet." you exclaimed, as Taehyung quickly bowed and greeted her politely.

"I'm Nara's mother. Just call me Mrs Song. Nice to meet you Taehyung" Mrs Song gave a warm smile at him. While Taehyung just realized that your family will having a family dinner now and he should not be here.

"Nice to meet you too Mrs Song. Sorry for disturbing you guys.. I think I should gotta go now since my work has been completed." He were about to walk his way to the door but Mrs Song stop him.

"You should not go right now. We would be glad if you could join us together. The food that me and Nara just made also was enough already for all of us to eat. Don't be shy.. You are also Jungkook's friend after all" Mrs Song said while quickly linking her hand in his arm and bring him to the dinning room.

Your mom was too friendly and nice to everybody. While Taehyung there just look at you awkwardly as you just made the 'I don't know' face to him. "Uh uhm yeah sure" He replied while rubbed the back of his head.

"Let's go to the dinning room. Minju and your husband was probably waiting for us now"

The husband word really make you shrugged off. 'Jungkook will never wait for me...'

I saw Jungkook took his sit beside Minju as soon as we went into the dinning room. He not even look up at me like I'm not even exist. I just walk my way to the chair opposite to him and sit myself there.

"Why you sit there? That was actually Taehyung places" Jungkook rudely said that word to you as you feel like being humiliated in front of the crowd now, even though there was only Minju here.

*Oh c'mon!

"Since when?! I never know that the sit have been decided for us."

He scoffed. "Since you come and destroyed my life! Just don't want to see your ugly face at my sight. It interferes."

"Jungkook don't said something like that to her. It's rude. Beside your mom will hear it" Minju said, worry if Mrs Song who are still in the kitchen with Taehyung could heard them.

"Fine.." you said, with your lower voice and don't have any other choice than take a sit opposite to Minju. She look at you with an awry face and kinda like said something. The movement of her lips showed she says 'sorry' to you. You just gave her a small smile. This is not her fault after all.

Just then Taehyung suddenly came out from the kitchen with a plate of chicken on his hand. Mrs Song also follow after him with a huge smile on her face. After all of us had sit on our place, we continue to eat the food that has being served politely.

You couldn't finished your food as all your appetite now just gone."Excuse me. Sorry but I want to go to the toilet" you said to all of them and went to the toilet. Minju which thought that this was the perfect time to talk with you, quickly stand up. "Sorry I need to use the toilet too."

While Jungkook and Taehyung there look a bit confused but not thinking long as they just continue eating their food. "Uhm.. are you want to eat that?" Taehyung nonchalantly said to Jungkook with his full mouth, pointing at the crab in Jungkook's plate.

"Just take what you want hyung.."

"You're such an appetizing kid" Mrs Song just chuckled with Taehyung natural behavior.