27 Twenty-Seven

At Jungkook's house

"Stop crying! Open the door and let me in"

"Leave me alone!" She cries as Jungkook kept knocking on the door again and again.

"You need to eat your medicine. I told you not to let yourself be in the rain" Right after the quarrel, the unexpected rain came down, making both of them had a free shower together.

"Just go away or I will commit suicide!" She yelled, really need some space to calm herself down.

Minju knelt down and leaned on the door while still wearing her wet dress, sniffing and sobbing.

"Don't ever think that idiot thing or I swear I will broke this door" He said started feeling worried.

"..."

"I will never forgive myself if something bad happen to you. I will go now. Just rest well" he said for the last time.

It's already past 1 in the morning but she kept locking herself in his room and also skipped her meal.

With the heavy eyes and tired body, he finally dozing off on his cough as his comfortable bed was already being taken by Minju.

8.00 a.m. He was awaken by the nice smell that come from the kitchen. A strange feeling enveloping him when the figure of Minju can be seen making a breakfast early in the morning.

She then approached him like nothing was happened. "You're awake! I already finished cooking a fried rice for you. Wash your face and let's eat together"

Jungkook don't know what was happen but he do feel relief that she's not mad anymore as coming closer and backhugging her.

"She's seduced me first, Minju"

"Let's not talk about this anymore" She stated, try hard not to look pissed off.

"You must trust me" He said again as Minju instantly grab his hands and hold it tightly.

"I trust you Jungkook, but please can you promise me something?" She paused before continue "Can you stay by my side until my last breath?"

She loves him. She can't deny it even the incident last night really broked her heart. Her eyes swollen and her head ache due too much crying for the entire night.

He gave a warm smiled and extend his pinky finger in front her.

"Thanks for cooking this for me. Minju you're getting worse, let me send you to the clinic" he suggested but Minju quickly shook her head.

"No need. Just go to your work. You already late. Don't worry I'll take my medicine." She assured him.

"Still a stone head. Fine, see you soon then" After that, they kiss on the lips.

 Fine, see you soon then" After that, they kiss on the lips