The Evolved Vampire: Hunted

I cried in my mothers arms as a newborn baby. She gently rubbed my cheek and looked deep into my eyes, making me stop crying immediately.

"My baby girl" she said, hugging me tight in her arms.

"Look at her! A little fighter she is!" my dad said walking over to the bed. He had just came back from work with the Harmon's League, the head vampires.

"Xander! Your here!" my mum said, kissing him passionately.

"Good to see you too Grace" he replied "Finally that huge hump on your stomach will disappear!"

He reached out to hold me.

"She looks a lot like you babe!"

Mum grabbed me back gently and looked into my eyes. "She does, my blue eyes and bronze hair. She has got your toned body though!"

My father laughed, stroking his stomach.

A doctor with a notepad walked up to my mother saying" Grace, you are the first woman in 5 centuries to give natural birth for a baby vampire. Now, here is the babies report:

No problems what so ever

She will grow up healthy

And she will have no problem reproducing when older"

"That's great news doctor!"

"But, she is well, more attractive for her age, and her body is quite strong for her age. She will be very attractive when she's older!"

Grace and Xander smirked at each other.

"We have created a monster and a flower!" my dad said ,rubbing my soft cheek. I glared back, sea blue eyes shining, ready for the future to come.

---------

Hi Fellow Wattpaders! Thanks for Reading the first chapter! KEEP READING.

oH. Dont forget to comment and vote

I start a new book called The Saga. Check it out!

Bye WATTIES! (My new nickname 4 all of you's)