School Casatrophe

7 years of age

"Yay! School!" I shouted, running a around the house half naked with my pink panties on. My mum came out her bedroom and grabbed me, tickling me violently.

"Mum!" I shouted, giggling consuming my angry statement. "Who's going to school?! All grown up you are eh Katherine?" Mum asked me, giving me my summer dress. I nodded and got dressed. My mum reached over to do my buttons, but I pulled her hands away. "I can do it myself mummy!"

"Sure dear" I tied back my hair before my mum picked me up and walked to the cat outside, unlocking it.

I strapped myself on the middle back seat, watching the road like my mum. Soon we reached the school gates were the school was. Children were playing outside before the school started.

"Your going to Elomian Primary School dear " I gawped at the school, excited. My dad pasted by the car and gave mum a kiss from the window. "Xander! Your here!" mum said pulling his tie.

"You think I'm gonna miss my daughters first time at school?" He said looking at me with pride. He opened the door and lead me out, carrying me towards the gate. As he put me down, all the 6-7 year old boys ran at me, saying 'hi' and 'what's your name?' I smiled before responding. "I'm Katherine! This is mummy and daddy."

The whole playground went mad again as I walked to reception. "Xander I told you! Katherine will be happy at this school!" mum told dad, swatting him on the shoulder.

Before I could walk another step, all the girls came flooding in at me like a herd of elephants being chased by a whole colony of rats.

They literally ran over me, each wanting to play. Xander tried to find his way through all the children without hurting them. Soon, he grabbed me out the crowd of children, holding me high so no-one could touch me.

All three of us ran to the car, pulling the school gates closed. My dad zoomed onto the open road, getting as far away from the school as possible.

"Dear, as much as I hate to say this, you can't go to a human school. It is too dangerous. Take today as an example"

"I'm afraid I have to agree with your father Katherine. Going to a human school is too far and now out of the question. I'm truly sorry flower" my mum said. "Do you under stand?"

"Yes mum, No more school!" I replied with a down voice as we drove onto the motorway, going home.

Sgcjfhvgkvvhf,(:)?£!;)((;);5;£:(£?£

THE STORY MAYBE A BIT DULL AT THE MOMENT, BUT SOON, NOT TELLING WHEN, THE STORY WILL JAZZ UP A BIT.

THX FOR READING WATTIES!

XXXXX