Training With Dan

I awoke to the loud ring of the alarm. It made me jump as it's sound echoed through the room. I slammed the button and pulled myself out of bed, forcing my body to awaken.

I tied my hair in a messy bun and grabbed the towel, preparing myself to have a quick shower. I saw an envelope next to the doors base. I eyed it suspiciously as I picked it up. No address or stamp. When I ripped it open, it read "Today, all guards are to attend today's morning class, The guard games. Prepared and planned by Dan Royal"

I smiled when I read "Dan". something about him gives me the chills. I ignored the feeling and walked to the running shower. I thought about my training yesterday and how successful we were at finding my new power. I learnt how to create electricity and destroy it. I can also protect allies with a single thought now. But the best part was when I found my new power, I could control Gravity and time itself. I smiled at the joy of the thought.

After about 10 minutes, I got out and dried my body, wiping all the water droplets off my skin. I stared at the bed, looking at my uniform. I slipped it on and half-zipped my bodysuit. I walked out to the cafeteria , hips swaying gently, drawing attention. As I got there, I was greeted with warm smiles from Charlotte and Dan. Everyone in the room had controlled their lust towards me, but stares still roamed my body.

"Hey Rose, you look well" I said, giving her a friendly hug.

"Hello Dan" I said, giving him a hug too. I smelt his scent and wanted to never let go if him, but I pushed myself away, freeing the temptation.

"Hello Katherine!" he replied, slightly dazed at my hug. I smiled at how amazed he was at my sudden move.

"Ready for the guard games? Rose has won every single battle without fail. Do you think you can claim the crown?" He said, wrapping his arm around Rose's shoulder.

"I'll try!" I said, walking towards the feeding lounge.

1 Hour Later...

"Hello guards. Welcome to the guard games. I suspect everyone knows the rules! Let's get to it! Rose, Renaldo, get to it!" our instructor shouted, pointing at them. Rose walked to the front, with a Spanish guy with browny black hair.

He sprinted at her quickly. Rose aimed a punch at his chest, but he skidded to the side and kicked her in the hip. As she fell, she did a low kick swing to trip him up, then pinned him down. The instructor blew the whistle.

"Since Rose won in less than 30 seconds, she automatically advances to the finals" the instructor shouted, excusing her to the group of guards. She then eyed me closely, then looked at another guard. "Ok, Katherine and Sam, your next for the semi finals place"

I gulped nervously when I walked to the front, only to be facing a blonde haired boy build with strong muscle and a sexy frame. I was done for!
My thoughts were rushed by the instructors go whistle. My heart pumped super fast as I watched Sam sprint towards me. I could sense that the other guards had been wondering what I fight like, so they only encouraged him to move faster. I calmed myself and opened my eyes. Sam was now moving in slow motion, giving me time. "Protect!" I thought, and my invisible shield appeared, protecting me from harm. Sam bounced off it, only to be motivated by a tree nearby. He pushed off it, giving him an extra burst of speed and strength.

I jumped over him and touched his shoulder as he passed, shocking him. As he fell, i landed on my heels and walked over. When he pushed himself up, I kicked his lower leg, making him sprawl then I jumped and placed my two feet on his back in mid air. I used all my strength and pushed hard, making him land on the ground hard. I fell on my back then jumped up. I looked at him, wondering if he was truly out, or if he was playing a trick. He didn't move, so the instructor blew his whistle.

"Katherine advances to the semi finals!" she shouted. At the corner of my eye, I could just see Rose nodding kindly. The finals place was mine to take. I might just add my new power in there to add my own twist to things too...
___________________________

THX for reading guys! Hope u like it!

I need 20 reads and 3 comments to continue. If I get 3 comments in 2 days I will update early. And again, THX for reading!