Wolves Revenge

The school bell rang for the end of the day. I gave a large sigh of relief as I walked to my locker, were I was met by Dana's scary glare. I glared back, not at all afraid of her. If anything, she should be afraid of me! She walked off, followed by her other 2 friends.

I made my way through the forest, walking towards my home at the centre, away from human civilisation. After a few minutes of continuously walking, I heard a deep, low growl, followed by a mans voice "We meet again, Katherine. You may not know me, but I'm Dexter, and this time, I'm gonna rip you apart!" A werewolf pushed its way through the bushes, large paws crunching the twigs and brown leaves. It's jaws snapped open and shut while drool slobbered down, making a trail of saliva. The fir was a deep shade of black, covering it's meaty flesh. He had strong, powerful blacklegs, making him run just over the equivalent of a normal vampire, but I wasn't normal, I was special.

"Time to finish what we started, and don't think about running" he said. He dived towards me, teeth sharp, ready to tear me limb from limb. I rolled underneath him and punched him hard in the stomach making him spin and land flat on its tummy. But I didn't stop for it to heal, I sped towards him, then lifted him up with my strength and slammed him hard of the ground, breaking his ribs. He lay on the floor, taking deep, fast breaths, trying to recover from its injury.

I kneeled before him and said with my dark and dangerous voice "Never Underestimate your enemy, wolf!" I gave him one last kick to the stomach before I sped off towards home, leaving him paralyzed on the floor...