No-one Messes With Me!

As he lingered closer to my spirit, he smelled all the blood, eyes turning a deep red. Before he could feast, I started to glow lighter than the suns rays, lighter than the lightest thing in the entire universe.

He backed away, unable to see what was ahead of him. As it died down, he stared in horror and awe. I was lying on the bed with flesh and bones. I had returned. I opened my eyes and gave a hard glare at Eugene. As a reaction, he threw all the tomato juice at my face, trying to kill my instantly. Instead of my skin absorbing it, it just flowed down my face.

"It won't work. I cannot be destroyed. My newest gift. And whoever I give my love too will live forever with me, and my family to come. But you I will never be with. You are free to to attacked and slaughtered." I said, every word sinking deeper into his heart. He attacked me angrily. His fist aimed itself right at my chest. Before it made contact, I grabbed it and twisted a bone, causing him to scream in pain.

"No electrical object in here!" I thought, scanning the room. He then tried his telekinesis. I made a mental shield, protecting myself from the force. I smirked at him when I saw the terror in his eyes. Before i did anything, I noticed a mobile in his pocket. I concentrated and he got electrified by his phone, falling in a heap on the floor. I walked past him, packed my clothes and left the house.

He was a disgrace,

And I never want to see his fucking face again, or he WILL get it...